diy solar

diy solar

Renogy software VS Rich Solar Software for MPPT controllers...

tektrader

I am having issues with The Renogy Bluetoth software recognising the 3 200A/H blutooth batteries, and the 2 40A Rover Elite controllers... This softwear sucks so much.

In theory, should the Rich Solar Software work ( seeing they are badge engineered versions of the same thing) and is it any better than the Renogy crap?...

Also is there a way to Run the Renogy M1 without a connection to the Internet or to a phone if all you want is data monitoring?

When using Renogy's MPPT Boost CC I experienced many issues with the BT-2 bluetooth module and the Renogy app. The app was - if I'm being honest - pretty pathetic (considering the standard of apps available from other manufacturers). The bluetooth connection regularly lost connection, making it difficult to monitor live charge status of the battery. I communicated with Renogy via Amazon and in the end Renogy asked me to return the BT-2 for a full refund.

@Renogy Solar - I wasn't aware you were on this forum but I'm pleased to see you're actively here. I plan to post a review of the MPPT Boost Rover in the coming months on my YouTube channel and have some ideas/feedback for you. I'd be interested in working with Renogy to further improve the MPPT Boost CC and I strongly believe an upgraded CC will be appealing to the solar/off-grid community. Concurrently, with my YouTube channel predominantly dedicated to portable power stations, I would be interested in evaluating Renogy power stations on the channel and, just as above, work with you to improve the quality and features of power stations.

Back