diy solar

diy solar

RV Battery bank advise or opinions

I got 280ah Lishen and they are good so far. Looked brand new when I got them, QR codes clean etc.

Buddy of mine ordered from same source and they only had the 310s. 310s came in swollen and QR codes hidden by black top cover tape stuff. He peeled it off and QR code scratched off. These sources are middlemen and really should have better QC. I think the factory switched up on the suppliers. So for now I am giving the supplier the benefit of the doubt and seeing what they do to make it right.
I'm the buddy who got the dodgy cells. They haven't done anything to make it right so I'm not affording them the benefit of the doubt. If anyone cares to know what it's like to deal with them when there is a problem, here's my experience with them
Please note as this is an ongoing issue there is no outcome to post of yet and I will instead update it as the situation evolves.

That's a superb installation, better than what I see on premium yards built sailing yachts!

This I doubt. While this is a fantastic RV install and the OP has done a really nice job I see several things that are against the ABYC.

Back