diy solar

diy solar

Santan solar deal

For these same panels?

Being "the leading technology platform digitizing the global Industrial Commerce value chain", I think they are a company like Alibaba (or Amazon but without their own inventory) and serve as an order system for many companies selling things. But they could have expanded to hands-on liquidator.
Yes. I bought 2 pallets of HT panels from them and 4 pallets of NE panels. Then when they sold out of their HT stock they had 15 loose panels left and I bought those too.
I have 2 pallets of NE panels sitting 10ft from my RV window

As long as the packaging doesn't show any obvious damage. I probably won't unwrap them until next fall.

As long as the packaging doesn't show any obvious damage. I probably won't unwrap them until next fall.

My sister noted that California law exempting solar property being installed from assessment as part of real property (for property tax) is set to expire end of 2024. Therefore, we want to complete our installs next year, should start earlier in the year.

Wonder about ESS ... installed with solar? Later?

Now extended through 2026 (good for anyone with NEM 2.0 reservation.)

Y’all don’t mess around. I went to bed on thanksgiving and checked their Black Friday “deal” and they had 178 pallets. I look now and they are down to 145.

I am wondering how that pricing compares to the SolarJerry pricing on Trina 240W panels for $35 ea?

15% more expensive.
And that's if the tired old Trina panels are still 240W; I think Santan tested and quotes lower.

50% larger and new, and not "cracked backsheet", "Snail trail", "white label" or whatever, I'll take these, thank you.

So far, all of my SanTan (Trina) panels have performed very well.
I didn't plan on buying panels from anywhere else. But this price is great and these panels will be prettier in a ground mount. That the neighbors will have to look at. It will be at the back of my property. They will spend more time looking at them than I will.

Out of stock.......
400w Philadelphia solar are available at $0.25 / watt in a pallet qty of 26 with free freight. Not a deal like the NE solar but still a good deal.

If anyone else is interested in other panels sign up for the Industrial Drive event, there's some great prices on bifacial as well.

Out of stock.......
Can’t wait to see which vendor bought them all. I’m sure we will see them at some point.
They coulda just bought a container for 50k (I wanted to but couldn’t find anyone go to halfsies)

Can’t wait to see which vendor bought them all. I’m sure we will see them at some point.
They coulda just bought a container for 50k (I wanted to but couldn’t find anyone go to halfsies)
Yup
I'm sure that some company was lurking here. And seen a shot at some easy profit.

Back