diy solar

diy solar

SCAM ALERT: youtube vendor channel Starmax energy pretends to sell EVE and offers only no name LFP cells

WOLF-GANG

Here is a channel that uses in their headlines brands like EVE and CATL
In the past they had not linked their offers or the products so we had to ask for in the comments just to get a link for the shop or product.
And now they made the mistake to link their products too
1715779917600.png
As you can see the title says EVE LF280K and MB31 314 Ah, but in the overlay you can read EV 314 Ah, not EVE the brand and here is this part of the video

If you click on the link then you will open the product page which is no longer mentioning the brand EVE.
Instead you have to open the "show more" section to find out it is a cell from a brand called "HY" model "HY-32280"

1715780478839.png

And no, this is not the wrong link, cause it had happened before the same way when the claim by the video title to sell "CATL 100 Ah" or in particular "STARMAX CATL 100 Ah" and provide links that end up again with cells from the HY brand.

I do not know what they are shipping and if they also use fake EVE QR codes cause they have some reviews that are good.
For me it is a full scam cause the story starts with a genuine brand in the title.
The provided link lead to a page which no longer mentions the brand or only in a different way and deep down in the product details they will write "HY brand".
That means that in any case of a paypal claim you will loose if you have gotten a HY branded cell cause that would match the alibaba offer. The yt video is not part of the order and contract, therefore paypal will reject that.

I was about to buy some smaller 86 Ah CATL cells till I noticed that the had cheap cell prices but crazy shipping prices which means at the level of a 3 times heavier LF280K cell and also found misleading or wrong descriptions.

Dear WOLF-GANG,

Good day, this is Enya from Starmax energy, the YouTube video maker.

Your post has seriously affected the reputation of our company, so I must step forward and explain.

All of our EVE batteries come from EVE company, and each battery has an EVE company's shipping certification report, as shown in my video. Starmax Energy never sells fake batteries or batteries that have been repainted. Before selling batteries, customers will be informed of the actual status of the battery, whether it is A or B, whether it is flat or bulging, and the range of capacity testing etc.

Dear WOLF-GANG, as far as I know, you have not purchased any products from our company, but it is very unreasonable to judge and defame a high-quality battery supplier based on your personal speculation. I really want to ask, is it because the quality and price of our company affect your interests, which led you to do this? In this industry and forum, everyone's eyes are bright. Starmax Energy adheres to the principle of treating customers with integrity, reasonable pricing range, and high-quality after-sales service.

If you have any questions, you can communicate with our Alibaba store customer service first, and then make a judgment is not late. I hope everyone is responsible for their actions and language.

Best Regards

Enya Shao

Also just to point out, this thread has been here since may and had no replies until today and very few views.

I would suggest looking at other platforms he might have posted on as i doubt you reputation has been seriously affected from this thread on this forum.

Also just to point out, this thread has been here since may and had no replies until today and very few views.

I would suggest looking at other platforms he might have posted on as i doubt you reputation has been seriously affected from this thread on this forum.
@ThaiTaffy Thank you. Yesterday one of our customer reminded us that there has a post in the forum cause some confuse for him, so he asked us to check.
We just want to clarify what the essence of the matter is, not to provoke confrontation. We hope everyone can think rationally about the problem. Don't make hasty conclusions without understanding the truth of the matter.

diy solar

diy solar
Back