diy solar

diy solar

A-grade 304 Eve cells - fake, or real? What to expect?

They look like great cells, possibly better than the 304 so I would negotiate to keep them at the 280 price
Its only $4 savings X 4 , so i would only get a $16 refund, if I kept them. Assuming they are all quality cells , Ive read that the 280Kv3 (with octagon) will perform near 300Ah on average. Is this true? Vs a 304 performing near 315Ah. Is this true? if so its about 15Ah difference and a $16 difference, rough $1/Ah. I honestly dont know what to do. But the extra 15Ah difference would allow me to run a fan (at 2A) for roughly 7 hours longer. Is it worth it , I dont know?

I think the 280K v.3 has a higher cycle count than the 304 too. Might also depend on the shipping turnaround time?

I've just seen the newer Eve 306Ah with a supposed 10,000 cycle count are now available.

Its only $4 savings X 4 , so i would only get a $16 refund, if I kept them. Assuming they are all quality cells , Ive read that the 280Kv3 (with octagon) will perform near 300Ah on average. Is this true? Vs a 304 performing near 315Ah. Is this true? if so its about 15Ah difference and a $16 difference, rough $1/Ah. I honestly dont know what to do. But the extra 15Ah difference would allow me to run a fan (at 2A) for roughly 7 hours longer. Is it worth it , I dont know?
I’d still take the cash just to avoid shipping and waiting.

I just got shipping label to return the 280Kv3 , I think I will proceed inorder to get the 304. Hopefully I get some good quality 304

bottom line if you don't' get a manufacturer report... its probably grade B.
How can I verify a test report?

This is my first purchase and I went with Amy Wan (Shenzhen Luyuan Technology Co., Ltd.)

This is the test report link she sent me

Query URL: http://www.luyuanbattery.com/query.asp?c=2FO761&m=B6433

Links to her own website domain and no manufacturer heading on the document. Am I safe or I should be worried?

Thanks

How can I verify a test report?

This is my first purchase and I went with Amy Wan (Shenzhen Luyuan Technology Co., Ltd.)

This is the test report link she sent me

Query URL: http://www.luyuanbattery.com/query.asp?c=2FO761&m=B6433

Links to her own website domain and no manufacturer heading on the document. Am I safe or I should be worried?

Thanks

Back