diy solar

diy solar

Best Price on Grade A 304 Cells looking for about 32-48 or so cells

I went with the Sfk the price delivered is $155.34/cell which is the cheapest I was able to get from anyone. I paid with credit card and I'll let you know what I get deliver is supposed to be in 45 days.

I did talked with Chris at 18650 and they went down to 145.00/cell but shipping was $16.50/cell which added up to over $800. I think these are the cheapest in the USA if you don't want to wait, the SFK cells in the usa come out to be $161.00/cell.

There is also a company called ezealco that have the 304 but are out of stock at 155.00/cell but shipping is about $20.00/cell

Luyuan matched the Sfk price but she wanted to put the receiving name of her shipping company and not mine in order to avoid sales tax, seemed a bit iffy, I don't want to get stuck in some customs mess.

I very much am doubting your numbers, I'm pretty sure Luyuan would have been cheaper than sunfunkits I check prices quite regularly and even with tax I can't get to $161/cell or maybe you checked earlier when prices were higher.

Not sure what you are getting at, but the prices she gave me were after a good bit of negotiation. Sun Fun Kits price is $7500 - 125 = $7375.00 (I paid 7475 but sfk then credited me $100.00 today to price match the drop in price) no credit card fees or any thing, Luyuan was $7940.00 after she did some trick to lower the sales tax a bit, something about the shipment being under her shipping company's name.

option 1: sfk gave me a lower price plus I can call them on the phone and is a US company so if they screw me over I can file charge back, or take legal action and ship them back with in the usa if they arrive damaged.

option 2: Luyuan higher price, no phone, lets say the cells arrive damage, and then my credit card company tells me I have to ship them back to china? Seems to be an impossible task.

Attachments

• luyuan-price.png
    luyuan-price.png
    152.1 KB · Views: 20
Not sure what you are getting at, but the prices she gave me were after a good bit of negotiation. Sun Fun Kits price is $7500 - 125 = $7375.00 (I paid 7475 but sfk then credited me $100.00 today to price match the drop in price) no credit card fees or any thing, Luyuan was $7940.00 after she did some trick to lower the sales tax a bit, something about the shipment being under her shipping company's name.

option 1: sfk gave me a lower price plus I can call them on the phone and is a US company so if they screw me over I can file charge back, or take legal action and ship them back with in the usa if they arrive damaged.

option 2: Luyuan higher price, no phone, lets say the cells arrive damage, and then my credit card company tells me I have to ship them back to china? Seems to be an impossible task.
Where is Sun Fun shipping the order from?

Probably GuangDong China from the Shenzen port, that is where Luyuan, Basen, Deligreen and the rest of the gang do. My luyuan, Xuba, and Basen cells all shipped from there.

I called SFK and they said the price for local pickup is the same as shipped from the over seas warehouse. They don't have 304 in Stock in the USA in the pallets. So 18650batterystore is the only place right now that has Local USA stock of the 304.

That being said, they just got some 280K V3's in and they are supposed to be around $145.00/cell for a 48 cell pallet pick up at there warehouse...

HRMMMM.... ? HRMMMM....?

Last edited:
When I ordered 48 cells from 18650 I received two crates on a pallet, one full with 48 cells and one mostly empty with 8 cells.

You ordered 48 cells and got 56 or was the pallet partially filled?

Cells arrived today I will be going over them in the next few days, took over 90 days to arrive. More to follow.

Last edited:
Back