diy solar

diy solar

Best Price on Grade A 304 Cells looking for about 32-48 or so cells

EastFalcon

What is the best price on 32 or so, may be possibly 48 cells grade A 304. Not looking for grade B, they will need to have the test report. I can wait for delivery.
This is going into a tiny house that will be running a LV6548 inverter.

No such thing as Grade A. Most "reports" are fakes. "Grade A" is a marketing term coined by grey market sellers for cells that don't meet the EV spec.

The most popular and trustworthy US based seems to be 18650store

So EV grade then, I already purchased 280K from 18650store they tested Ok, it was the grade A the ones they sell. I want to get 304 because of the limited space, this house basically sits on a tandem axle trailer.

so luyan price for 48 cells is 7495 delivered in 50-60 days, grade A with eve test report so $156.25/cell payment via bank transfer and if with credit card it adds 315 transaction fee which adds 6.5/cell so $162.75 all in.

Thumbs up for Sun Fun Kits from me, I have over 80 cells from them. Extremely pleased. Looks like some nice prices from Luyuan, actually quite a bit lower than 2 months ago when I was looking, got a quote for $11,976 delivered to Pensacola, FL for 64 cells ($187.13/cell) with shipping, taxes included.

Prices seem to have dropped I bought 2 months ago and prices were higher back then for sure. ?

Regardless of who you buy from pay with credit card! Big purchase, protect yourself. 18650batterystore has had some bad press lately, one guy had 2 leaking/contaminated cells and ended up having to do a charge back to force 18650 to do the right thing so until they get there customer service back on track I would avoid.

I buy from Amy 32pcs grade A EVE 304AH cells $124/pcs.

She offers also B grade cells(280), after cells arrived I will check for OR code and put this info on the forum.

My high peak consumption is 60-70ah 48v(battery bank), so I don't aspect any problems, with A-grade cells:rolleyes:.

I have purchased 80 LF280K cells from 18650batterystore, so far. I am a 100% satisfied customer. All of my cells will come from them.
Great cells and a 2 day delivery , was what I was searching for.

I went with the Sfk the price delivered is $155.34/cell which is the cheapest I was able to get from anyone. I paid with credit card and I'll let you know what I get deliver is supposed to be in 45 days.

I did talked with Chris at 18650 and they went down to 145.00/cell but shipping was $16.50/cell which added up to over $800. I think these are the cheapest in the USA if you don't want to wait, the SFK cells in the usa come out to be $161.00/cell.

There is also a company called ezealco that have the 304 but are out of stock at 155.00/cell but shipping is about $20.00/cell

Luyuan matched the Sfk price but she wanted to put the receiving name of her shipping company and not mine in order to avoid sales tax, seemed a bit iffy, I don't want to get stuck in some customs mess.

Last edited:
I went with the Sfk the price delivered is $155.34/cell which is the cheapest I was able to get from anyone. I paid with credit card and I'll let you know what I get deliver is supposed to be in 45 days.

I did talked with Chris at 18650 and they went down to 145.00/cell but shipping was $16.50/cell which added up to over $800. I think these are the cheapest in the USA if you don't want to wait, the SFK cells in the usa come out to be $161.00/cell.

There is also a company called ezealco that have the 304 but are out of stock at 155.00/cell but shipping is about $20.00/cell

Luyuan matched the Sfk price but she wanted to put the receiving name of her shipping company and not mine in order to avoid sales tax, seemed a bit iffy, I don't want to get stuck in some customs mess.
That shipping sounds high. I got 20 of the 304 B cells last week for about $140 shipping total. Try playing around with the quantity. I found that with some quantities it would offer FedEx ground, which is the cheapest, and some only UPS. I just did a quick shipping estimate for 12 of the 304 A cells and it shows $136 (to Michigan). I had to go up to 20 of those cells to get FedEx ground to show up and the price is $152, or $7.50/cell

That shipping sounds high. I got 20 of the 304 B cells last week for about $140 shipping total. Try playing around with the quantity. I found that with some quantities it would offer FedEx ground, which is the cheapest, and some only UPS. I just did a quick shipping estimate for 12 of the 304 A cells and it shows $136 (to Michigan). I had to go up to 20 of those cells to get FedEx ground to show up and the price is $152, or $7.50/cell
I was looking at the 304 B cells from 18650? How are they? About a 4 hour drive to their warehouse for me, might consider that.
Update: It's the The ENVISION AESC 305Ah I'm looking at.

I was looking at the 304 B cells from 18650? How are they? About a 4 hour drive to their warehouse for me, might consider that.
Update: It's the The ENVISION AESC 305Ah I'm looking at.
I am keeping 4 of the cells, so will run some tests on those. So far I've connected two of them to a battery tester (the kind with the color display and orange fan - no idea the actual brand). It shows IR of about 18-25 mOhms. I'll try capacity test later if I have time.

These? https://www.sunfunkits.com/product/...smatic-lithium-certified-automotive-grade-32v

I thought the EVE pallet is supposed to be 40 cells like 18650 shows:

Are you sure they are going to send 48 cells???

No such thing as Grade A. Most "reports" are fakes. "Grade A" is a marketing term coined by grey market sellers for cells that don't meet the EV spec.

The most popular and trustworthy US based seems to be 18650store
Dont eve sell A grade to consumers?

They literally have a HUGE B on the qr code, so who you are going to believe eggo or your own lying eyes?

Attachments

• new-B.jpg
    new-B.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 41
Back