diy solar

diy solar

Secrets buried?

TXredbeard

Is there some secret forum online to see what solar generators are coming soon? It has taken a while to get to where I can get the Maxoak Bluetti 240 and while I'm almost there, I am hesitant due to the prospect of them releasing an updated system with more than the (seemingly idiotic) 1000w inverter..

Is there some secret forum online to see what solar generators are coming soon? It has taken a while to get to where I can get the Maxoak Bluetti 240 and while I'm almost there, I am hesitant due to the prospect of them releasing an updated system with more than the (seemingly idiotic) 1000w inverter..
Secret new Bluetti. Haha
I may be banned from the secret forum for posting this. ;)

FB_IMG_1598902957964.jpg

While a picture is worth a thousand words; This seems to be in braille.. haha. I tried reverse img searching for info on it, but your secret society is well veiled sir. Is there more accessible information on this system? ?

My new solar gen will be coming out shortly after my cells arrive. But the timing is tightly held by the AliX-ians

My new solar gen will be coming out shortly after my cells arrive. But the timing is tightly held by the AliX-i
My new solar gen will be coming out shortly after my cells arrive. But the timing is tightly held by the AliX-ians
Your diy system? It's hard knowing I can save $$$ diying it, but in my van with two dachshunds, the plug n play ones just seem safer/easier to keep the dog hair n stuff out. Also, if your post seemed to have gone over my head, i apologize xD

Back