diy solar

diy solar

Shout out to Markus with SS

ChillnGrill

Solar Enthusiast
Yesterday Markus did an update on my 18kpv. Something went wrong with the update a I was getting no power. He worked on my system to get me back running with me and the engineers on the phone. This process went on almost 4hrs but he did not give up on me. He realized I was off grid and had no power without the inverter working. To me that was real customer service! SS will be keeping me as a customer. This is a huge ??? for @Markus_SignatureSolar and SS as a whole. I they are trying to help everyone the best they can. They are a busy company and growing fast so bare with them on any issues. I believe they will make all issue's right given the time.

I had a good chat via PM with Markus where no money was involved at all. Seemed like a helpful individual. Yes I have read posts here on DIYsolarforum where he may have misplaced his temper but aren't we all prone to that? Markus is definitely moving fast trying to help folks. We're all human, right?

Need more post with positive interactions with Signature Solar. Come on guys I know there is a lot more. Let's hear them.

Back