diy solar

diy solar

Signature Solar

No amount of cheerful "engagement" can undo how completely unprofessional my experience with Signature Solar has been.
That is very true. I posted my first and only experience with them (and it was as I said it was, I went back to emails to get the dates right). You can have 100 great interactions with a company and then 1 terrible one and that one terrible experience is what you'll remember and tell everyone about. My experience has not been your experience and I hope it's able to get fixed to your satisfaction. Nothing will kill a company faster than a bad reputation and it's important to strive to get it right the first time because it's infinitely harder to win them back after the fact, especially at these price points.

Idk...
Sure, it is great that this forum has access to helpful staff at ss...

But so many people just use their site for orders and email or phone calls for support.

By the time they get on here they are mad and it isnt a great feeling.
This forum is a wonderful place for questions about Solar, but we are always working on implementing more ways to prevent the need for our customers to seek order support here. However, despite our best efforts, inevitably, occasional human or technical errors may occur. Consequently, those customers may find themselves here seeking the assistance we intend to be provided through the proper channels. But rest assured, this is not the case with the majority of our customers. Those who find themselves here due to this are no less important than those who don't and I am here to ensure that we provide equal support to all in such situations.

Shipping time is a huge issue. I am a diy guy, so ordering stuff and getting it shipped fast is necessary. I only have so many good weather days to install stuff. When I order stuff I want it shipped in 1 to 3 days max, that is the world we are in. So if now 10 days is normal, no thanks. A business should disclose this stuff at ordering time.

I ordered two chargeverters, and a inverter from SS. Order said partial ship/back. order. So I figured at least the inverter was shipping, but no, after over a week of waiting I had to ask what was going on. Got told the whole order was waiting on the chargeverters. Person had to get approval to send inverter separate. The finally did ship it a few days later. You can't keep treating customers like that and expect them to return.

Just a story from the customers side of your shipping issues.
Yeah this is kind of bumming me out got a 6000xp ordered, I was debating whether to go with signature solar but have heard current connected customer service was better, Not 100% sure, but went with CC, first time ordering from them btw. But I guess by the sound of it, I'm going to be lucky if I get it before the first of the year. ? Ordered on 23rd Nov, I was hoping to see it more towards early/mid dec, But hey what can you do ?‍♂️

Yeah this is kind of bumming me out got a 6000xp ordered, I was debating whether to go with signature solar but have heard current connected customer service was better, Not 100% sure, but went with CC, first time ordering from them btw. But I guess by the sound of it, I'm going to be lucky if I get it before the first of the year. ? Ordered on 23rd Nov, I was hoping to see it more towards early/mid dec, But hey what can you do ?‍♂️
As someone who has spent thousands of dollars with both companies, i can tell you the difference in service after the sale is night and day. When i was having an issue with Signatures batteries, Dexter from CC reached out to me to help me solve their problem. That says something about a company and their dedication to customer service.

As someone who has spent thousands of dollars with both companies, i can tell you the difference in service after the sale is night and day. When i was having an issue with Signatures batteries, Dexter from CC reached out to me to help me solve their problem. That says something about a company and their dedication to customer service.
Hi @Koldsimer
I noticed your comment, and I would like to review your experience. Did you reach out to Signature Solar tech support at the time? I'm keen on investigating what happened to ensure we can provide the support needed in the future!

Hi @Koldsimer
I noticed your comment, and I would like to review your experience. Did you reach out to Signature Solar tech support at the time? I'm keen on investigating what happened to ensure we can provide the support needed in the future!
Hello Jess, i appreciate your efforts but at this point, i'm not gonna beat a 2 year old pile of dead bones that was once a horse.

Ther's a 1000+ post thread you can check out if you're bored and wanna see how your company dropped the ball with my multiple purchases.

One of the three things a wise plumber once taught me was that shit runs downhill.... you'll see what i mean in due time. Oh, and wash your hands before you eat and payday is on friday... if you were wondering about the other two.

Hello Jess, i appreciate your efforts but at this point, i'm not gonna beat a 2 year old pile of dead bones that was once a horse.

Ther's a 1000+ post thread you can check out if you're bored and wanna see how your company dropped the ball with my multiple purchases.

One of the three things a wise plumber once taught me was that shit runs downhill.... you'll see what i mean in due time. Oh, and wash your hands before you eat and payday is on friday... if you were wondering about the other two.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts, I appreciate your candor. I acknowledge your frustration and reluctance to revisit past issues, and it is completely understandable. Customer feedback is crucial, and I can only assure you we're actively working to address the concerns raised in these threads. I definitely value the wisdom you've shared! That of a wise plumber is always something I will keep in consideration! My goal is to thoroughly research the references to past mishaps and rectify the root causes to move forward and provide excellent service to our customers. I trust, that over time, our improved reputation will instill the confidence for you to consider doing business with us again.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, I appreciate your candor. I acknowledge your frustration and reluctance to revisit past issues, and it is completely understandable. Customer feedback is crucial, and I can only assure you we're actively working to address the concerns raised in these threads. I definitely value the wisdom you've shared! That of a wise plumber is always something I will keep in consideration! My goal is to thoroughly research the references to past mishaps and rectify the root causes to move forward and provide excellent service to our customers. I trust, that over time, our improved reputation will instill the confidence for you to consider doing business with us again.
This text looks like an AI bot trained on a public relations textbook.

Wow seems like I went with the right company then lol. Not that I'm hating on signature solar, as I just ordered a conduit box from them as well as DC circuit breakers in the past. But when you spend a lot of money on something having good customer service matters quite a bit.

I received the final part of my order yesterday, December 6th. I placed my order on November 4th. 32 days from order to receiving my product. The panels appear to be ok, but I haven't had time to unpack them yet. They were palleted extremely carelessly but ADF handled it as professionally as possible. All other components were received undamaged.

So, moral of the story is, buyer beware I suppose. If you order from Signature plan farther ahead than you think you should have to, and be aware that a company that has this much difficulty turning around products that they did not manufacture will probably have some issues with products that they do. I did not receive any response from their customer service until I posted here publicly, which made me frustrated. I hope in spite of that frustration, that this has been an objective review that might be helpful to someone else.

Signature's prices are so cheap that it's hard to say I would never order from them again, but my experience would certainly cause me to look anywhere else first. I had planned on putting our system together over thanksgiving, but that got ruined so it'll take a minute to get everything mounted and photographed. This forum has been very helpful so far for us and we'll definitely try and give back when we can.

Peace.

Hi @flpilgrim! I hope you're well and having a great holiday season! Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We truly appreciate your feedback.
We are so pleased to hear that despite the delay, you received the final part of your order and that the panels appear to be in good condition. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by the extended delivery time.
Our backorders will all be filled by the end of the month! ?☀️
In light of your feedback on the packaging, we kindly request that you take photos of the careless packaging so that we can thoroughly investigate and address the root cause of the issue. Your assistance in this matter would be immensely helpful.

We hope to have the opportunity to serve you better in the future as we are continuously enhancing our processes and striving for excellence in meeting our customers' expectations.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out directly at engagement@signaturesolar.com!

0822143F-AA07-47C5-B135-0047DFA450C5.jpeg

Attachments

• 25E10363-0B07-44DC-8DC0-79BE0B282034.jpeg
    25E10363-0B07-44DC-8DC0-79BE0B282034.jpeg
    538.2 KB · Views: 34
  • C4A25E90-D99C-455F-ACED-CDCCB67E9F58.jpeg
    C4A25E90-D99C-455F-ACED-CDCCB67E9F58.jpeg
    720.4 KB · Views: 32
Back