diy solar

diy solar

Small, silent pure sign wave inverter to run off 12v?

uksuntimes

Does anyone know of a small, ideally silent / fanless inverter that is pure sign wave?

I’m looking to power a max of 300w / 10amps for an electric blanket as part of the installation. But blankets don’t play well with modified wave.

I want to avoid having to run my 3000w inverter and a new long cable just to do this and would love to tap into my existing 12v source that is already in the location.

I have a pure sine 300W Giandel that I outfitted with alligator clips and SAE connectors. Love it for small remote tasks in the jeep.

It has fans that will probably run at 300W continuously but I don’t think they are loud.

A fanless inverter? Probably no better quality inverters will be fanless

My bad, inverter not charge controller. Removed post

Last edited:
I have zero complaints with my 1500w WZRELB PSW inverter. Have had it for the past 3 years.

WZRELB 1500W Continuous Pure Sine Wave Inverter DC 12V to AC 120V Car Power Inverter with Dual AC Outlets https://a.co/d/ba8YJAR

No load idle consumption is about 7w, fans only come on when above 500w and even at 1300w they are intermittent.

Victron Phoenix Inverter.
Top quality. Very low idle consumption in Eco mode. GFCI outlet if you want.
Could go with the 375VA or better to size up to the 500VA.

Looking, I see that they do have fans. I own a 500VA and have never heard the fan come on, but I mostly use it for 300 watts and under.

Last edited:
Back