diy solar

diy solar

So i did a thing...

should be 1/0 minimum!!!!

Looks like a nice set up.

Those M18 cleats and 3d printing are very handy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230815_071313_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230815_071313_Chrome.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 3
The pack out dolly has a weight rating of 250 lbs ... Could stack a few two wide if you put the terminals on one of the short sides. Basically snap in an additional 304Ah battery as you need. I have the packout rolling tool box, that may fit 8 cells.

Screenshot_20230815_160812_Gallery.jpg

and poorer ..... :)

Funny how dental insurance sure doesn't feel like insurance when you need it. Should pay like medical insurance does cause ours sure doesn't.
I don't have insurance. Medical or Dental. Getting this wisdom tooth pulled only cost me $265. The amount of times me or my wife have been to the doctor in 15 years? Zero. The out of pocket cost of the prescriptions for antibiotics and Vicoden for the wisdom tooth extraction? $18.

I don't have insurance. Medical or Dental. Getting this wisdom tooth pulled only cost me $265. The amount of times me or my wife have been to the doctor in 15 years? Zero. The out of pocket cost of the prescriptions for antibiotics and Vicoden for the wisdom tooth extraction? $18.
Wife needs a procedure done and they quoted us $25,000. $265 would rock.

The it was $9000 AFTER the insurance. If it was considered medical it cost us $250.

Did you go to Mexico? Seems pretty cheap for the US.

Back