diy solar

diy solar

Solar house generator I started DIY back in 2000 - My path from Trace to Xantrex (on FLA battery) to XW Pro inverters on Tesla Model S batteries

I have other plans:

iu

iu

I reported your accidental personal info PDF to the admins and asked them to delete but it may take awhile so try to remove it if you can.

I use paint to crop and sanitize images. Often from a screenshot.

I use paint to crop and sanitize images. Often from a screenshot.
yea I use Snagit to blur.... but that showed all of us just how quickly someone can see something and act on it, good reminder. PS: Doug likes M&M's and ribbed. :ROFLMAO:

yea I use Snagit to blur.... but that showed all of us just how quickly someone can see something and act on it, good reminder. PS: Doug likes M&M's and ribbed. :ROFLMAO:

Blur may not be as thorough as you wanted.
Remember that guy who had his face swirled in video where he didn't want to be identified?

I have to wonder if info from all pixels might be smeared into others, recoverable even if a portion excised. Kind of like hamming on a disc.
Maybe depending on image sensor technology. Might require many frames to get enough signal to noise.

Just read that an Excel document was shared with defense, and it contained classified info.

Once a boss sent a spreadsheet having page with salary data locked, but project cost calculations referencing it. Maybe could have done algebra (since variable, I mean personnel, names and assignments listed), but I simply referenced the cells by name and displayed on another page.

anyway, that GX11BB will switch upto 150 amps DC, using just a 12 v primary coil, really nice in fact. $100+ each
Yea I wish, when you can find them, you did great at that price. There are a bunch of GX14BA 12-800V DC, 350+ Amp take off used ones on Fleabay right no for 125 but I'm not trusting my home to used contactors.

Blur may not be as thorough as you wanted.
Remember that guy who had his face swirled in video where he didn't want to be identified?

I have to wonder if info from all pixels might be smeared into others, recoverable even if a portion excised. Kind of like hamming on a disc.
Maybe depending on image sensor technology. Might require many frames to get enough signal to noise.

Just read that an Excel document was shared with defense, and it contained classified info.

Once a boss sent a spreadsheet having page with salary data locked, but project cost calculations referencing it. Maybe could have done algebra (since variable, I mean personnel, names and assignments listed), but I simply referenced the cells by name and displayed on another page.
That's funny, yea the perv who did the Photoshop face twist one direction and all the feds did was swirl it back. hhahahaa. I work in Excel every day and even I know better than to just hide rows when you mean to delete them, the court room went wild when that came up.

Sadly he was a fellow Canadian, they called him Mr. Swirl.

Back