diy solar

diy solar

Solar preparation for the crazyness that is coming.

That’s a big Mylar bag for a 50lb bag of flour lol. My vacuum sealer is pretty small.
Although that and canning is great too. I just haven’t figured a viable way for bulk items
Two 5 gallon Mylar bags will hold 50# of flour. They do not need to be vacuumed. I store it 5 pounds at a time in 1 gallon bags, it's easier to store for my available space.

Attachments

• 5 gallon mylar.JPG
    5 gallon mylar.JPG
    177.3 KB · Views: 2
Get your health right.
Can you run a mile? How about with a 10lb backback? How about 5 miles with 20 lb backpack?

You are thinking about this all wrong. The only use of all this solar/battery stuff is only in case of intermittent outages or energy rationing (that is only if you own your solar system wholly and its a hybrid that can operate on and offgrid).

The rest is wishful think fantasy.
PS> Lived through 1991 collapse of the USSR. You guys have no idea.

Get your health right.
Can you run a mile? How about with a 10lb backback? How about 5 miles with 20 lb backpack?

You are thinking about this all wrong. The only use of all this solar/battery stuff is only in case of intermittent outages or energy rationing (that is only if you own your solar system wholly and its a hybrid that can operate on and offgrid).

The rest is wishful think fantasy.
PS> Lived through 1991 collapse of the USSR. You guys have no idea.
I was thinking more about not delaying any potential expansion of your solar system because of potential high inflation in the future. I own completely my system, i have 4 hybrid inverters and operate off grid. If you can use more energy is probably good not to delay it so you are not hurting by energy prices in the future.

I became 40 years old yesterday. I used to be in good shape but i would need to start training again to run 5 miles with no serious effort.
I am getting my health right though, mostly by eating properly.

A year and a half ago there was a serious issue being discussed. If the us should impose a no fly zone over ukraine during the inital stages of the war. A lot of people in the congress was in favor of it not understanding that it would have escalated to a nuclear exchange very quickly. Everytime those nato speakers started a press conference i was grabbing my chair.

The economy now is like a drunk guy doing a rope walk. If you look at the number is scary.

I dont think it hurts to prepare. Nobody saw a pandemic coming for example.

. Nobody saw a pandemic coming for example.

Au contraire, my fraire. Many many did, but we were labeled "conspiracy theorists".

Either way, while it never hurts to prepare, most are looking in the rear view window.
Start here:

Then here

If you read these, you are going to start to understand what it is they are after and how to really prepare for whats coming.

While you are at it, if you are REALLY interested how all the gears fit together i strongly recommend this investigative journalist.

Au contraire, my fraire. Many many did, but we were labeled "conspiracy theorists".
Is true. Then say most common people didnt saw it.
But who could have predicted the lockdowns, the forcing of the 'vaccines' onto people, the trillions of dollars printed and gifted to people that ballooned the stock market and made the bond impending disaster.
My point is that preparing wouldnt have hurt.

Is true. Then say most common people didnt saw it.
But who could have predicted the lockdowns, the forcing of the 'vaccines' onto people, the trillions of dollars printed and gifted to people that ballooned the stock market and made the bond impending disaster.
My point is that preparing wouldnt have hurt.

While you are correct, all of this was mostly predicted by at least some people in the alternative media.
I suggest Corbett very strongly. He indeed predicted many of this. I say predicted loosely. The people who actually pulled this kinda hinted about this stuff for years, decades. But few bothered to listen.

While you are correct, all of this was mostly predicted by at least some people in the alternative media.
I suggest Corbett very strongly. He indeed predicted many of this. I say predicted loosely. The people who actually pulled this kinda hinted about this stuff for years, decades. But few bothered to listen.
Yup, the conspiracy theorist were prepping for it, but even they didn't see all that happened...
Until it did.
And all the new theories since likely aren't close to the impending reality...

Follow the money.

Yup, the conspiracy theorist were prepping for it, but even they didn't see all that happened...
Until it did.
And all the new theories since likely aren't close to the impending reality...

Follow the money.

Again most people (even in alt media) are still looking in the rear view mirror.
The people who are really pulling the strings already have all the money in the world (they own the printing press and they own most real assets).
At this point it is all about control as these people do have a god complex and they really think of you as a useless eater to be culled. (to be fair they always did)
The only difference is, for the first time ever in human existence, they actually have the required technology to pull it off. If we let them, and it seems the majority are determined to do just that. For convinience.

You know something I noticed is that much of what is happening or has happened was portrayed in movies and TV shows. I don't necessarily think it's because writers have such good imaginations. I believe the powers-that-be put some of their plans into fictional media so that when someone points out the actual conspiracy everyone else will just say, " You're nuts! That was the plot from 28 Days Later. You watch too much TV!"

You know something I noticed is that much of what is happening or has happened was portrayed in movies and TV shows. I don't necessarily think it's because writers have such good imaginations. I believe the powers-that-be put some of their plans into fictional media so that when someone points out the actual conspiracy everyone else will just say, " You're nuts! That was the plot from 28 Days Later. You watch too much TV!"
Someone is paying attention. Congratulations, you are already ahead of the pack!

They have to tell you what they are doing in effort to not receive bad karma. And they always tell us, we often just don’t choose to see

Last edited:
Follow the money.
The money allways goes to the same places. To the pockets of financial institutions, corporations and the very rich. They make the policies so they can profit from it. I mean lobbying, which is buying politicians, is actually legal in the us.
If they have to burn the world to make 1 cent more they will do it.

But i dont know if they are calculating well or not. How oriented and coordinated are the elites is a big question i dont have an answer to.
I believe people will not tolerate another major financial crisis, yet they are crashing the economy, like driving a car into a wall.
Today with the technology we have people could self organize and possibly take over the policy making power of the government. That would wipe instantly any power from the elite and almost all their privilege. When people will not be able to afford their groceries anymore we will see. It has happened before.

I see only two possible futures, a world that resembles the 1984 distopia or a humanity that participates together in studying and creating the policies and ratifying them in real time so they can be ordered to a complying government. Are they going to put the people in a position where they just dont care anymore and a revolution starts?

The money allways goes to the same places. To the pockets of financial institutions, corporations and the very rich. They make the policies so they can profit from it. I mean lobbying, which is buying politicians, is actually legal in the us.
If they have to burn the world to make 1 cent more they will do it.

But i dont know if they are calculating well or not. How oriented and coordinated are the elites is a big question i dont have an answer to.
I believe people will not tolerate another major financial crisis, yet they are crashing the economy, like driving a car into a wall.
Today with the technology we have people could self organize and possibly take over the policy making power of the government. That would wipe instantly any power from the elite and almost all their privilege. When people will not be able to afford their groceries anymore we will see. It has happened before.

I see only two possible futures, a world that resembles the 1984 distopia or a humanity that participates together in studying and creating the policies and ratifying them in real time so they can be ordered to a complying government. Are they going to put the people in a position where they just dont care anymore and a revolution starts?

This picture is a pretty good diagram of who really influences who

1697032197452.png

They are telling us again (is anyone listening?)

New United Nations Report Signals Need for Mud and Grass Huts by 2050​

It’s all a big ‘conspiracy theory’ that by 2050 we shall be living in mud and grass huts, eating a meat-free diet and giving up most forms of personal transport. Maybe we might not believe it if global elites stopped writing copious reports detailing all these lifestyle changes, which are said to be needed to move to Net Zero. The latest such report comes from the United Nations, which sets out a collectivist global vision of primary building materials consisting of mud bricks, bamboo and forest “detritus”.

According to the UN, the world needs to move to “regenerative material practices” using “ethically produced” low carbon earth and bio-based building materials. Examples include mud bricks, timber, bamboo and agricultural and forest detritus. The report harks back to the middle of the last century when the vast majority of cultures built large buildings and cities out of indigenous earthen, stone and bio-based materials, including timber, cane, thatch and bamboo. Contrasting modern concrete, steel and glass buildings, it observes that “massive mud buildings have been maintained for centuries with their structures intact”.

The UN’s recently published report, ‘Building Materials and the Climate: Constructing a New Future‘, draws on a wide variety of international authors. Heavily involved are Yale University and the Global Alliance for Buildings and Construction, the latter operation drawing financial support from the green activist Laudes Foundation and the British Government. The report is one of a number that have appeared recently that have started to lay out the hard changes that will need to be made in less than 30 years if 80% of the world energy produced by fossil fuel is banned under Net Zero. The construction sector is said to account for 37% of human-caused emissions of gases such as carbon dioxide. Making progress on reducing this will require drastic measures with the report stating that materials such as concrete, steel and aluminium will be used only when “absolutely necessary”.

War on modern building materials has also been declared by U.K. FIRES, an academic collaboration funded with a £5 million state grant. It has called for a ruthless purge of traditional building supplies, to be replaced with materials such as “rammed earth”. In other reports, U.K. FIRES promotes a world with no flying and shipping by 2050, drastic cuts in home heating and bans on beef and lamb consumption. As we have noted in the Daily Sceptic, U.K. FIRES bases its recommendations on the brutal, and many would argue honest reality of Net Zero. It does not assume that technological processes still to be perfected, or even invented, will somehow lead to minimal disturbance in comfortable industrialised lifestyles.

The latest UN report, along with U.K. FIRES, gives a valuable insight into the fantasy thinking surrounding the belief that oil and gas can be removed from industrial society. Clever people can often be very stupid, especially when group-think takes hold and ‘high status’ opinions – in this case surrounding environmentalism – are required to join the club. Net Zero mandates the dismantling of modern industrial society and the discarding of many of the essentials of modern comfortable living. Using flawed, unproven science, these high-status elites have convinced themselves that the climate is collapsing. Those who know their religious history observe doomsday cults emerging in every era, demanding sins should be purged, and humans pleasures placed on strict, supervised ration.

It will hardly be a surprise that the UN buildings report is riven with demands for legislative action and the use of other people’s money to enforce its crackpot schemes. Government “incentives, awareness campaigns and legal and regulatory frameworks” are said to have been effective in previous recycling schemes. “Recycling systems for building materials tend to require similar kinds of support across countries,” the report states. It need hardly be noted that “far more investment” is required for measures that ensure cooperation across sectors and borders. Due to the complexity of what is being proposed, “regulation and synergistic enforcement is required across all phases of the building life cycle, from extraction through to end-of-use”.

Needless to say, when re-ordering the lifestyles of eight billion people around the world, it is important to tackle gender bias wherever it is found – in this case, “formal and informal building sectors”. Gender bias is said to be prevalent across the building trade and in emerging economies. Government programmes (quelle surprise) and policies are needed to expand women’s access to new technologies, marketing information and training to sustain their participation on the ground, the report states.

The biggest muddle however arises from the use of sustainable materials, most of which are grown in the ground. That would be the planned agriculture sector that another elite body is busy arguing should be cut back for re-wilding, another group of elite idiots arguing for nitrogen fertiliser to be banned leading to a 50% reduction in crop growth, another bunch of bright sparks demanding more land for bio-fuels and plant-based diets… to be continued.

Very interesting. It follows the plan of first shaking all the wealth of most people and concentrate it in a few hands. They need instability and volatility in the markets that is why they are crashing the economy and diluting the currency beyond anything done before. It looks that the money printer will go brrr to the infinite and we will have another great depression.

In the meantime unprecedented tools for population control are being developed very fast. Starshield will be implemented along with central banks cbdc's that will give total power to the government. Like china's social surveillance and control, only much harder and a global scale.

Of course they cant make everybody very poor and let us produce quality goods for our lives. So this austerity - pseudogreen transformation of our lifestyles fits very well with the picture.

And there are other aspects. Have you noticed how there is no more good movies? No more good hero stories? They took the ones we had and destroyed them for the new generations with wokism.

Free expresion is being supressed. The intellectuals that are being given platforms either go with the plan or are just controlled opposition.

Every issue that would need people agreeing with each other is being polarized, including climate change.

It’s all a big ‘conspiracy theory’ that by 2050 we shall be living in mud and grass huts, eating a meat-free diet and giving up most forms of personal transport. Maybe we might not believe it if global elites stopped writing copious reports detailing all these lifestyle changes, which are said to be needed to move to Net Zero. The latest such report comes from the United Nations, which sets out a collectivist global vision of primary building materials consisting of mud bricks, bamboo and forest “detritus”.

According to the UN, the world needs to move to “regenerative material practices” using “ethically produced” low carbon earth and bio-based building materials. Examples include mud bricks, timber, bamboo and agricultural and forest detritus. The report harks back to the middle of the last century when the vast majority of cultures built large buildings and cities out of indigenous earthen, stone and bio-based materials, including timber, cane, thatch and bamboo. Contrasting modern concrete, steel and glass buildings, it observes that “massive mud buildings have been maintained for centuries with their structures intact”.

The UN’s recently published report, ‘Building Materials and the Climate: Constructing a New Future‘, draws on a wide variety of international authors. Heavily involved are Yale University and the Global Alliance for Buildings and Construction, the latter operation drawing financial support from the green activist Laudes Foundation and the British Government. The report is one of a number that have appeared recently that have started to lay out the hard changes that will need to be made in less than 30 years if 80% of the world energy produced by fossil fuel is banned under Net Zero. The construction sector is said to account for 37% of human-caused emissions of gases such as carbon dioxide. Making progress on reducing this will require drastic measures with the report stating that materials such as concrete, steel and aluminium will be used only when “absolutely necessary”.

War on modern building materials has also been declared by U.K. FIRES, an academic collaboration funded with a £5 million state grant. It has called for a ruthless purge of traditional building supplies, to be replaced with materials such as “rammed earth”. In other reports, U.K. FIRES promotes a world with no flying and shipping by 2050, drastic cuts in home heating and bans on beef and lamb consumption. As we have noted in the Daily Sceptic, U.K. FIRES bases its recommendations on the brutal, and many would argue honest reality of Net Zero. It does not assume that technological processes still to be perfected, or even invented, will somehow lead to minimal disturbance in comfortable industrialised lifestyles.

The latest UN report, along with U.K. FIRES, gives a valuable insight into the fantasy thinking surrounding the belief that oil and gas can be removed from industrial society. Clever people can often be very stupid, especially when group-think takes hold and ‘high status’ opinions – in this case surrounding environmentalism – are required to join the club. Net Zero mandates the dismantling of modern industrial society and the discarding of many of the essentials of modern comfortable living. Using flawed, unproven science, these high-status elites have convinced themselves that the climate is collapsing. Those who know their religious history observe doomsday cults emerging in every era, demanding sins should be purged, and humans pleasures placed on strict, supervised ration.

It will hardly be a surprise that the UN buildings report is riven with demands for legislative action and the use of other people’s money to enforce its crackpot schemes. Government “incentives, awareness campaigns and legal and regulatory frameworks” are said to have been effective in previous recycling schemes. “Recycling systems for building materials tend to require similar kinds of support across countries,” the report states. It need hardly be noted that “far more investment” is required for measures that ensure cooperation across sectors and borders. Due to the complexity of what is being proposed, “regulation and synergistic enforcement is required across all phases of the building life cycle, from extraction through to end-of-use”.

Needless to say, when re-ordering the lifestyles of eight billion people around the world, it is important to tackle gender bias wherever it is found – in this case, “formal and informal building sectors”. Gender bias is said to be prevalent across the building trade and in emerging economies. Government programmes (quelle surprise) and policies are needed to expand women’s access to new technologies, marketing information and training to sustain their participation on the ground, the report states.

The biggest muddle however arises from the use of sustainable materials, most of which are grown in the ground. That would be the planned agriculture sector that another elite body is busy arguing should be cut back for re-wilding, another group of elite idiots arguing for nitrogen fertiliser to be banned leading to a 50% reduction in crop growth, another bunch of bright sparks demanding more land for bio-fuels and plant-based diets… to be continued.
The elites of this world first .

Forget solar panels and electricity, you don't need it to survive. From solar devices, greenhouse or solar cooker may be more valuable than solar panel.

1) Keep in shape.

2) Stock up on physical books with info you frequently refer to. When SHTF, internet may disappear, books wont.

3) Keep one device with backups of important files in heavy metal cage to protect from EMP (not necessarily war, even solar flare may destroy our electronics)

4) Stock up on anything that can sustain you and be traded, water, food, ammunition, ...

5) Forget freezer, build a cellar. Dig it by hand, it will help you with 1)

If you are a prepper with obvious civilized life conveniences, you may get lynched. It only takes few days for civilisation to crumble and people become hyenas. Refer to Dry by Neal Shusterman

Last edited:
Back