diy solar

diy solar

Solar preparation for the crazyness that is coming.

They don't at all.

More people do need to read it however. And take another read of 1984 and Brave new world.

It is going to be a combo of both of those.

Oops toss a few Ayn Rand as well. Sure to make some folks start to twitch.

Sadly those 35 and under would not understand them as they have been indoctrinated and lack life experiences to compare what is in print in front of them. They would think Animal Farm is a kids book and will wait for the movie to come out.

I read Ann's books in my 50;s and could see how the powers that be were using it as a game plan for the future.
Just by comparing it to lifetime experience. Toss in 1984 and the likes it all points to the direction this place is headed and its NOT good.

Sadly those 35 and under would not understand them as they have been indoctrinated and lack life experiences to compare what is in print in front of them. They would think Animal Farm is a kids book and will wait for the movie to come out.

I read Ann's books in my 50;s and could see how the powers that be were using it as a game plan for the future.
Just by comparing it to lifetime experience. Toss in 1984 and the likes it all points to the direction this place is headed and its NOT good.

Human nature to be a normie.
I know many people who left former USSR who lived there in the 50's and 60's and have now lived in the USA for at least 20-30 years who became completely oblivious to things that happened in the USSR, Stories of WW2 that many have heard many times from their parents, etc.... Basically people who are now in their 60's and 70's becoming total Normies and thinking that nothing can ever happen to the might US of A....
People have short memories.

I devoured her books decades ago but thought the society she postulated was just a fictional literary device to make a point. I thought there was no way society could become as absurd as what she depicted in the Fountainhead or Atlas Shrugged.

Boy was I wrong.

It took her years of writing and rewriting those books just to be able to be published because of censorship of the powers in control.
Sadly I saw the JFK death on live Tv, Now back then it was LIVE and not tape delayed. Tv cameras were large and mounted in truck beds, If you wanted to zoom in the operator had to switch the lens by hand on the front of the thing.

Then along comes good ol Walter Cronkite on the 6pm news saying it was a lone gunmen, I had the feeling then something was wrong but did not know what to call it. Later Ann labeled it for me, The Ministry of Truth.

6 years later I got drafted into the machinery and once freed from it started working towards getting as far away as I could from it. Now at 70 and living in the woods, I have prepared for the SHF and may or may not make it through but I will take as many minions as I can with me on my way out.

Who is going to focus on 1 person out millions doing nothing but surviving?

Your missing the point.

They cannot effectively go after or even manage 300 million + people much less do anything to them on a mass scale.

Maybe 1 or a group but if you have millions not complying and actively fighting against it then it’s game over for the government.

I don’t care how much technology they have.
They don’t have the resources to manage that many people simultaneously.

Just saw this video today. He did a much better job explaining the situation than I did in this thread. Definitely worth a watch.

Just saw this video today. He did a much better job explaining the situation than I did in this thread. Definitely worth a watch.

Way too many fallacies.
He is just flat out scared.
He doesn’t want one so he makes a video saying it can’t be done.
He likes his position in the matrix.
Giant Psyop
We are not a Democracy first of all.
We are a representative Republic.
Democracy is mob Rule.

Suffice to say he’s wrong on many levels.
The only things he got right was logistics and communications but those are not insurmountable and invasion.
If you live in a major or even medium size city.
Yea you will be in for some chaos.
As soon as the system breaks down.
No more truckers bringing food and stuff to your stores.

Anyone tuned into to what’s happening in Germany lately?

Way too many fallacies.
He is just flat out scared.
He doesn’t want one so he makes a video saying it can’t be done.
He likes his position in the matrix.
Giant Psyop
We are not a Democracy first of all.
We are a representative Republic.
Democracy is mob Rule.

Suffice to say he’s wrong on many levels.
The only things he got right was logistics and communications but those are not insurmountable and invasion.
If you live in a major or even medium size city.
Yea you will be in for some chaos.
As soon as the system breaks down.
No more truckers bringing food and stuff to your stores.

Anyone tuned into to what’s happening in Germany lately?

Okay man. Okay.

Okay man. Okay.
If you think people are going to list what they are going to do along with the when where and how then your wrong.
I have told you before the government cannot exert force on everyone at once.
They are a few thousand.
The people they depend on to exert that force are not going to give up their lives to protect it.

Maybe in little city skirmishes they know they will go home that night or something but
If Shit REALLY hits the fan most LE are going strip the uniform and run home to protect their families.

You think everyone is a bubba just grabbing daddies shotgun and going Ye-haw??

That’s just not the case.

You do have the bubbas and what I call the Gucci loot drops out there.
That’s the ones you see videos of because they are stupid.
Guys posting their gun collection on social media because it’s cool.

That’s not the majority.

Last edited:
So we have an obvious admitted white country in USA. Why would so many ppl want to flood the borders to come here?
Why would ppl like George Soros - Open Society want to over run the USA with non whites?
Why would politicians on the left want to allow illegals - non-whites to vote?
Why are whites called names when ask legitimate questions like these?
Why is white replacement not being acknowledged?

Most ppl will shoot their box of bullets then run home “If” anything ever happened. They would be empty. Vast majority will shelter in place after securing families. Most Wives will drive husband insane to comply and save kids. Most husbands will comply with wives.

The police and military will look at every one as the enemy and govt as their boss. There are some that will shed uniforms. Martial Law changes all the rules and big problem becomes Military fighting amongst themselves.….for Power - Control.

most of the country will starve to death. We have seen how fragile the supply system was during covid. Just look at effects of bad weather.

The failing govt will often burn it to the ground We are a major nuke power. Most rest of the World will nuke us if our govt doesn’t do it. They do not want nukes fall into hands of rogue govts. We almost nuked USSR former countries several times during their break up. Afraid nukes would end up in wrong hands. Rut ro. Martial law will be imposed and nukes secured. Same for all Prime control points.

I look for our govt to nuke or emp us then blame Iran N Korea - pick one.

Some of the ppl that survived Holodomor in 1933 era Ukraine learned to eat other ppl. Don’t eat the hot dog. Or do. The preppers were painted as the enemy by the Communist starving ppl to death. The communist would go in then take stores of goods from preppers and do as they wished with them.

Remember what happened to JFK. Just 1 shooter or so they claimed. Worse case for them is single cell components vs collected Collective which would be easy targets. A practiced standing ARMY is certain death for loose knit group. Probably why founding fathers did not want standing armies. Ppl wanting Real Martial Law will be praying it goes away if when it happens.

In most communist countries after take over ppl are always moved and put in controlled concentration camps such as GAZA. You are made dependent on govt for everything. Look at our Govt Project Housing and how they worked. You will be uprooted at the GoVT’s Decision in martial law. Exact same thing we did to ppl in Vietnam. Exact same reason they hated us ….
Wars fought in Vietnam and Afghanistan prove govt - superior military can be broken down but it is a long dirty war. It is stated HoChi Min studied the American Revolution.

Japan War proves what happens when nukes start dropping.

just my short take.

Most ppl will shoot their box of bullets then run home “If” anything ever happened. They would be empty. Vast majority will shelter in place after securing families. Most Wives will drive husband insane to comply and save kids. Most husbands will comply with wives.
A lot of people will shelter in place.
You don’t know many country wives I guess.
They are quite capable of taking care of themselves. Some more than the “men” I know.

People are not going to give up their country that easy.
Some don’t have the fortitude. Some do.
If you sit by and watch then you deserve what you get.
The police and military will look at every one as the enemy and govt as their boss. There are some that will shed uniforms. Martial Law changes all the rules and big problem becomes Military fighting amongst themselves.….for Power - Control
Most LE will flee in the face of mobs with no certainty of winning.
NG is made of civilians. They will not fight other civilians or if they do they won’t last long.
The military as has been said is mostly support and no guarantee they will do anything.
Some of them will because they love control and big government.
How many? No idea.
Military is usually made up of Conservative people who love their country.
The failing govt will often burn it to the ground We are a major nuke power. Most rest of the World will nuke us if our govt doesn’t do it.
Always a possibility.

Martial law will be imposed and nukes secured. Same for all Prime control points.
Fine but how much area can they really control?
4,000,000 sq miles?
Nope.
I look for our govt to nuke or emp us then blame Iran N Korea - pick one
Definitely a possibility. Would you believe it?
Would you just say. Oh well they win.

The preppers were painted as the enemy by the Communist starving ppl to death. The communist would go in then take stores of goods from preppers and do as they wished with them.
You really think they aren’t ready for that?
It’s not going to be 1000 on 1.
A practiced standing ARMY is certain death for loose knit group.
Again 4,000,000 sq miles.
Loose knit consisting of 10x the number minimum?
Ppl wanting Real Martial Law will be praying it goes away if when it happens.
Nobody wants Marshall law.
In most communist countries after take over ppl are always moved and put in controlled concentration camps such as GAZA. You are made dependent on govt for everything. Look at our Govt Project Housing and how they worked. You will be uprooted at the GoVT’s Decision in martial law.
If you let them.

Like I said before. If you sit on the sidelines you deserve what you get.

Like I said before. If you sit on the sidelines you deserve what you get.

If you have absolutely zero idea of the playing field or the rules of the game while thinking you do because you're a vocal "go team" cheerleader, and you decide to jump onto the field (like the football field shown at the beginning of Red Dawn), you won't deserve what you will get, but you'll still get it all the same even while wearing your pom-poms. And it will be one rude awakening despite your chants and confident dance moves.

But that sports analogy has a shortcoming in this discussion. There are no sidelines here.

If you have absolutely zero idea of the playing field or the rules of the game while thinking you do because you're a vocal "go team" cheerleader, and you decide to jump onto the field, you won't deserve what you will get, but you'll still get it all the same even while wearing your pom-poms. And it will be one rude awakening despite your chants and confident dance moves.

But that sports analogy has a shortcoming in this discussion. There are no sidelines here.
I think we all know the score no need to argue among friends

If you have absolutely zero idea of the playing field or the rules of the game while thinking you do because you're a vocal "go team" cheerleader, and you decide to jump onto the field (like the football field shown at the beginning of Red Dawn), you won't deserve what you will get, but you'll still get it all the same even while wearing your pom-poms. And it will be one rude awakening despite your chants and confident dance moves.

Okay person who has no idea what I have done.
If you are not actively resisting you are sitting on the sidelines.

I think we all know the score no need to argue among friends

I don't get the impression that we all know the score. Which is why discussion is useful. Until the scope of a problem is understood, there can't be any solutions.

Okay person who has no idea who or what I have done.
If you are not actively resisting you are sitting on the sidelines.

And you have no idea "who or what I have done" either. Fortunately this discussion can be had without either of us trying to use our resumes as an appeal to authority.

I'm not sure a person can effectively and actively resist if they do not understand what it is they are resisting. If they think they are resisting a squirrel rustling in a nearby bush while somebody else tells them it's a lion, that doesn't mean the person who has spotted a lion isn't "actively resisting."

And you have no idea "who or what I have done" either. Fortunately this discussion can be had without either of us trying to use our resumes as an appeal to authority.

I'm not sure a person can effectively and actively resist if they do not understand what it is they are resisting. If they think they are resisting a squirrel rustling in a nearby bush while somebody else tells them it's a lion, that doesn't mean the person who has spotted a lion isn't "actively resisting."
Pretty straightforward.
You are resisting an authoritarian Government.

What form that takes who knows.

Back