diy solar

diy solar

SolarEver 410w panels, are they good?

maxwattage

I am not qualified to qualify a panel but I am considering buying 22 of these for my home install diy, but would anyone recommend these or have used these? I am going to pair them with TIGO optimizers and a growatt 10kw hybrid inverter.

Seeing you are in San Diego CA , you will need likely need a UL1741SA listed inverter, to my knowledge that is NOT what growatt sells

I'm thinking of getting them too. They are a good fit for folks in SoCal. I need buy only 4 panels but the cost of shipping is as much as the panel itself (actually $20 more). :(

About 6 months. They do pretty well in low light. Unless it's completely overcast
I agree. I've had 16 of the 445w running since November and they've done very well. I'm amazed at how much they produce on fairly cloudy days or low light. I like them enough I bought 16 more of the 455w and will be installing them this week.

I'm thinking of getting them too. They are a good fit for folks in SoCal. I need buy only 4 panels but the cost of shipping is as much as the panel itself (actually $20 more). :(
Is shipping that much because you dont have a truck? I looked up the company but didnt write them yet for a quote. Looks like offices in Lake Forest and a possible warehouse in SD. Im getting close to being in the market for around 1000watt worth of panels. If i end up buying 2 of their 400 or 500watt panels i could most likely fit your 4 as well. Im over in L.N. from time to time. Actually working there tomorrow is a funny coincidence.

I also use the Solarever 455w panels. No issue at all. Powerful units, Quality looks as good as any Q Cells I have used. These are the two panel manufacturers I have experienced.
I like the Solarever units.

I did a 'trial run' of 8 of their 410W panels on my garage and so far they've been awesome. I liked them so much so that I wanted more since it was just great value for money compared to my REC Alphas on the back of my garage, but of course now they're out of stock at Signature Solar and they don't know when / if they'll be getting them back.

With that said, I emailed SolarEver to see if they're still making / selling the 410W panels and got connected with the Regional Manager, Cesar - he was extremely helpful, and said that they'll actually sell directly to the public, but with the caveat that the minimum purchase is a single pallet. For more information, hit him up at cesar.correa@solareverusa.com <cesar.correa@solareverusa.com>

I only needed 16 more panels, and don't have the storage for the extra 15 to 20 panels (depending on if I get the current 410w panels {31 in a pallet} or the new Asia line that came out this month {36 in a pallet} - they're thinner in profile.) It sounds like the timeline for getting the current (made in Mexico) 410w panels back in stock is November.

Wonder how much they are when directly ordered. I have 12 of them running (picked up in Savannah from Santan), they perform very well under all conditions and look great.

Still kicking myself for not buying more from Santan while they were still in stock, any ideas where I can buy 12 more?

If someone orders a pallet and doesn’t need them all, I’d be interested in buying the extra (NC or neighboring states)

Back