diy solar

diy solar

Something I wish Will would test to see if viable long term

Epoch batteries makes reasonably waterproof LiFePo batteries but when Will Prowse reviewed them, he misconnected and disabled/damaged his sample. Was there ever a follow up video? Wondering why not if so? Epoch Batteries joined diysolarforum, it did not respond to a query. Anyone know the reality?

Epoch golf cart battery review from a couple weeks ago; glowing review, nice.

The Epoch 24V 100Ah I purchased was out of stock last week.

Update , I got my new inverter today and happy to say it's idle consumption is ONLY 5 watts . Less than Half the amount of my of my old ones 14 watts , all in one's 60 plus .

What you should do is dump that montek in the trash can and get an actual all in one that will last for years.
I know this is late but I have to say that I find this statement pretty funny, since my Montek has been powering my entire full time bus life for the past three years with zero issues, even when I rolled the bus on a rainy highway, tossing everything inside it (including 2 x1000's) like a salad. My travel companion's Bluetti, on the other hand, stopped taking a charge about a year in, without even any significant stress. Not sure where your opinion comes from since you were unwilling to review the Montek because it had been crowd funded - even though, as a very small company, Montek is a perfect candidate for Indiegogo.

I always wondered why Montek haven't continued to build portable power stations? I had an email conversation with them many moons ago re future products but they eventually stopped responding. I thought they had the potential to build on the success of the Montek 1000.

Back