diy solar

diy solar

Something kinda solar related I bought

Crowz

Solar Wizard
I have digital locks on the doors to my workshop and house so to get into the workshop where the solar equipment is requires entering a code or using the fingerprint scanner on it. This works fine but if you have gloves on not so good. Never fails I get gloves on when working on oily stuff I realize the doors locked to the shop.

Compound this with I lost my wedding ring cutting the grass not to long ago I bought something to help with both problems.

An RFID ring.

$30 and I can open the shop doors, house doors and the electric locks on my tool boxes plus a bunch of other stuff that works with id cards and such.

Loving it. Figured I would share if someones needing one of these. They even have locks you can add to your electrical boxes that it will open. Those locks default to unlocked if the battery dies so no risk to it and run about $12 a lock.

"With this ring, I thee wed"? (the equipment)

I think you'd better get one of these before she finds out:

1698108596686.png

"With this ring, I thee wed"? (the equipment)

I think you'd better get one of these before she finds out:

View attachment 173817
Did that. Bought a detector just to find it but no luck so far. Its a tungsten cobalt ring and they don't show up that well on metal detectors.

I bought this :

Luckily it wasn't the "official" original wedding ring but ones we bought not long ago.

Plus side I've made about $200 in change found so far :)

I was trying to figure it out.
I thought I was losing my mind.
All that I could find was the solar panels suggestion, on the bottom of the Amazon page. lol

Back