diy solar

diy solar

SOROTEC REVO II 5.5KW Battery Bulk/Float Charging Setup

I need to search if you require the CANBUS protocols, few years back I received the full protocol list from Sorotec.

Planning was to get an Daly BMS programmed with those settings, but.... Daly wasn't ready yet to implement.
Only on the specification sheet, not real life possible ?
You got to love China :)

Via raspberry Pi or similar it should be possible to receive any protocol and spit out the other.

I never got to this, as it doesn't make sense.

Apparently it only shows the BMS information, does not act on it.

For 3 phase setup the phases need to share the same battery array, and depending on the configuration this Array will have 1 or more BMS.

So only 1 (or more) of the 3 inverters will receive the information, and it doesn't communicate this with the other 2.

Besides that Sorotec told me it only shows the numbers in the display, and doesn't act on it, a simple deduction will reach the same conclusion.

My JKBms died to read to cells, so i installed a seplos BMS.

So far it is working great with can bus with the inverter.

The only downside is the balance current is 150ma but the features that this bms has are massive.

The bms send info to the inverter and lowers the charging current when is getting near full battery, so is more precise than user setting on the inverter.

My JKBms died to read to cells, so i installed a seplos BMS.

So far it is working great with can bus with the inverter.

The only downside is the balance current is 150ma but the features that this bms has are massive.

The bms send info to the inverter and lowers the charging current when is getting near full battery, so is more precise than user setting on the inverter.
Great news!!

Not that the JKBMS died, but that Sorotec improved their software to not only show the voltages, but really listen to it!!

1.5-2 years ago it was only visual, and nothing was done with that (important) information.

Happy for you it works good now!

Great news!!

Not that the JKBMS died, but that Sorotec improved their software to not only show the voltages, but really listen to it!!

1.5-2 years ago it was only visual, and nothing was done with that (important) information.

Happy for you it works good now!
Thank you for sharing infos.
I'll try to find out how to conect my BMS via Can with my inverter.

Hi,

Can someone help me how to connect the battery ztt pylontech communication which have rs485 and rs232 meanwhile revo ii have rs232 and can. A inverter pinout might help.

Thank you.

Back