diy solar

diy solar

SP6548 firmware update

Artieb

SP6548, does firmware and or software update automatically? Do I need to do something or contact Sungold Power, and they update the units?

If it ain’t broke…

But if the firmware NEEDS to be updated, it’s something you have to take care of.

I get the error 61, occasionally that shuts them down. I need to put the unit on "USE" for battery type. Supposed to be a fix with a firmware update

I get the error 61, occasionally that shuts them down. I need to put the unit on "USE" for battery type. Supposed to be a fix with a firmware update
Have you selected the correct battery designation ? If you are using SunGold batteries they have to be set to pylon. User is actually better settings for control in my opinion you can better tweak the charge parameters to suite your needs

This is exactly why I'm looking to update the firmware on my pair of SP6548's. I just (today) upgraded from FLA batteries to the EG4 PowerPros. Settings all seem to be right, but BMS is not communicating with the inverter...ergo, the dreaded error 61.

Back