diy solar

diy solar

SRNE 12kW IP65 HES and 10kW ASP

Passing on some information from Borick.
  1. Regarding whether SRNE could fix the issue of setting 62 must be 50% or higher to avoid issue of ASP becoming stuck in bypass mode after fault shutdown, their answer was, "sorry, there is no way for the software to make changes at this time."
  2. Regarding whether there's a corresponding issue with setting 05 (is there a minimum required value for setting 05 to avoid the same stuck-in-bypass-mode issue?), their answer was, "the technician's recommendation is to set it as default. The problems created by the change cannot be predicted at this time."
  3. Borick provided a link to SRNE website (https://energy-for-all.notion.site/Solar-Storage-Inverter-624ddace6b81479fb5a3a2add895bf0d) that has additional configuration details not found in the manual.

Mine was $1600 from amazon before taxes and I think $1800 and something with tax.

Its shows to be delivered this friday.
What did you get from Amazon? Can you provide a link? I searched your posts in this thread and couldn't find it.

Reactions: D71
What did you get from Amazon? Can you provide a link? I searched your posts in this thread and couldn't find it.
I got a single sungold ASP clone I think.

Here is a link to it :

SUNGOLDPOWER 10000W 48V Hybrid Inverter, Built-in 2 MPPT Solar Controllers, Max 200A Battery Charging, AC Input/Output 120V/240V(settable),Pure Sine Wave Inverter(Parallel/WiFi/BMS COMM) UL1741

I got a single sungold ASP clone I think.

Here is a link to it :

SUNGOLDPOWER 10000W 48V Hybrid Inverter, Built-in 2 MPPT Solar Controllers, Max 200A Battery Charging, AC Input/Output 120V/240V(settable),Pure Sine Wave Inverter(Parallel/WiFi/BMS COMM) UL1741
You're thinking that SGP on Amazon is the equivalent of an SRNE ASP48100U200-H ? Be interesting to see what you actually get when you unbox it. Keep us posted, please.

You're thinking that SGP on Amazon is the equivalent of an SRNE ASP48100U200-H ? Be interesting to see what you actually get when you unbox it. Keep us posted, please.
If this is the same as what @42OhmsPA bought from them before except it can run parallel then I think so. If its not the same as what he has the other thread on then no.

This is the sungold version that can run in parallel.

Last edited:

diy solar

diy solar
Back