diy solar

diy solar

SRNE & WiFi Dongle (Maybe Others) SmartESS App Website Logging

I have this exact same issue - not sure which parameter's that the battsoc is reading to calculate these. I tried changing the Battery nominal capacity & it does not seem to work
Thanks for the tip I was getting nowhere until I tried this website.
Have you figured out how to change the battery SOC% to 100% when the battery is full?
Mine still says 50% when it should be 100%
I have a Anern Max 10200 Hybrid inverter but no data connection to the battery
Update - I am running a powmr pow-lvm5k-48v-n & recently found out that changing the battery type to N14 has caused my DessMonitor Battery percentage to become a closer percentage value to my JK BMS battery SOC - see attached. Hopefully someday I can tweak the settings to match

Attachments

• lvm5kBatteryTypes.png
    lvm5kBatteryTypes.png
    182.8 KB · Views: 31
I have 6 SRNE 5 kW all-in-one inverters set up in a splitphase system (2x3) and I bought 6 SRNE wifi dongles with them. I first tried to set up a dongle using our Mikrotik network, but it didn't work, I guess because connection has to go through a login page. So I installed an access point with a normal pwd protected entry, but seems the dongle remembers the failed setup, and there is no way to communicate with it. I could install the 5 other dongles, but the first one keeps saying "establishing communication, please wait". There is unfortunately no reset button, and the factory reset does not work, as I can't establish communication with it. So I have data for the 5 inverters, but not for the sixth. Any ideas?
And in the same vain: is there any way to create a consolidated report for all 6 inverters? The reports generated seem to be for the devices, one by one.

diy solar

diy solar
Back