diy solar

diy solar

"Support The Forum" Banner Now Up

Will Prowse

Forum Owner
Staff member
What do you think? I threw it together in photoscape this morning.

I am thinking about adding top contributors to the donation list below the mods. There are incredible people here who spend hours helping others. What do you think?

Is the banner graphic decent? If you have a better graphic, I would love to see it. The size is 920X90

If you have any suggestions, let me know! :)

Self promotion links are not allowed in the signature area, but that might be nice for donations? A "buy me a coffee" link in the signature so people can tip others if the information was helpful?
I think it's a great idea but it could be abused. Seems people always find a way to turn things sour.

Also I notice sometimes people don't want to ask questions if they think they have to tip.

Look great and it is a wonderful idea to help the people who work the hardest to keep the forum alive. I have been here from the beginning and have learned so much from everyone and could not have made my batteries and system without everyones help. Thanks Will for starting the forum. Looking forward to the next 20 or more years of the forum.

What do you think?
It's an ad for zero ads. My circular logic reasoning chip just went into overdrive :LOL:

Just kidding. Good way to acknowledge those who contribute. All the best to the moderators. I've been one of those before for a different sort of wattage forum (measurement of human athletic performance) and it can be a thankless task at times.

what do you think of my idea?

Back