diy solar

diy solar

Dr Strangetroll : or how I learned to stop arguing and be amused by the intransigence

Even if it were true Bob (it isn't) what would it mean. That state made ivermectin available. they have no idea or record of who took it or when. Ivermectin always was of interest due to its antiviral properties but it does not work in this situation. why is that so hard?

See..... all you want to do is try to change the discussion to something you think you can argue against .... I don't think there is any hope for you or those who think just like you.

Just move on .... nothing to see here ..... I made no conclusion about a single thing that made them successful. I think it was a number of things they did that worked together to tremendous success.

You only think you know .... You have no interest in what made this area so successful.
First I am not convinced they are successful. They had Delta sweep through their country, much of it unreported, and then it left. Florida was getting destroyed 2 months ago and then it left. NYC and Detroit got smashed and then it left. It does that. Are you arguing everyone in India is taking daily Ivermectin? The interest in Ivermectin was as a treatment not a prophylactic--that was the idea of internet quacks.

See..... all you want to do is try to change the discussion to something you think you can argue against .... I don't think there is any hope for you or those who think just like you.

Just move on .... nothing to see here ..... I made no conclusion about a single thing that made them successful. I think it was a number of things they did that worked together to tremendous success.
Actually, I rest my case with the dosage studies and the randomized controlled trial. With that you have simply lost. IF, Ivermectin is of marginal benefit in some countries it is because it kills worms which are an underlying condition.

First I am not convinced they are successful. They had Delta sweep through their country, much of it unreported, and then it left. Florida was getting destroyed 2 months ago and then it left. NYC and Detroit got smashed and then it left. It does that. Are you arguing everyone in India is taking daily Ivermectin? The interest in Ivermectin was as a treatment not a prophylactic--that was the idea of internet quacks.
Yep .... you are hopelessly blinded.

Actually, I rest my case with the dosage studies and the randomized controlled trial. With that you have simply lost. IF, Ivermectin is of marginal benefit in some countries it is because it kills worms which are an underlying condition.
You are still arguing against something I didn't say just so you can avoid the facts in the links I posted.

You are still arguing against something I didn't say just so you can avoid the facts in the links I posted.
Well Bob do you want me to dig up your posts where you repeatedly said that ivermectin cured India> Now what do you say it was?

Well Bob do you want me to dig up your posts where you repeatedly said that ivermectin cured India> Now what do you say it was?
I think you have me confused by someone else ..... and continue to divert the discussion to something that is irrelevant.

There are around 200 countries in the list I posted ..... did they all mis-report death .... You continue to talk about all of India .... I'm more focused on the state that had success.

I think you have me confused by someone else ..... and continue to divert the discussion to something that is irrelevant.
Okay, Bob. What did India do if you were not referring to Ivermectin? Was it banning ivermectin in most of their states?

Okay, Bob. What did India do if you were not referring to Ivermectin? Was it banning ivermectin in most of their states?
I already listed several things ..... NOT INDIA ....UTTAR PRADESH

You only think you know .... You have no interest in what made this area so successful.
They have no interest because if a therapy like ivermectin works, their totalitarian plans fall apart.
So they had to destroy it.
That pfizer pill will stop the vaccine mandates if it works. Will they allow that ?

Oh so now you want to do through every one of those countries? We are done with India?
You simply googled to try to find a result that isn't relevant .... We are #19 is highest number of deaths. Yeah it is kinda hard to explain that away.

I already listed several things ..... NOT INDIA ....UTTAR PRADESH
You know Uttar Pradesh is not a country. Right? It is a state in India. I thought you were talking about India when you said " there is a state in India of about 300 million people where Covid has been almost irradiated." My point is that the numbers dropped in ALL of India. I also went back and read your messages in this post. You have not told me what factors led to the reduced numbers? Just focus on Uttar Pradesh. Why the reduction?

You simply googled to try to find a result that isn't relevant .... We are #19 is highest number of deaths. Yeah it is kinda hard to explain that away.
I am not trying to explain it away. I am trying to get you to tell me what is so special about Uttar Pradesh.

Back