diy solar

diy solar

Dr Strangetroll : or how I learned to stop arguing and be amused by the intransigence

Early reports are that Omicron likes the unvaccinated as much as Trump likes the undereducated.

this was meant as a joking comment, don't take it too serious.

but thanks for the statistic- you just made my point, many of the top 10 are actually influenced by the points I quoted.

First cause of hospital:
1. Septicemia (blood poisonings) is usually from cuts and other injuries (accidents)

and for 2-10 life style choices can improve those conditions.
That's cool.. strange joke.. but I'm good.

I was curious to know what the leading causes were myself.. not something I ever gave any thought about..

Just so others are aware. He is referring to events that took place in the late 1950's and early 1960's. Thalidomide was never approved by the US FDA. It did go through clinical testing in the US and 17 children were born with birth defects. The FDA administrator that stopped US approval was subsequently given the distinguished service award by President Kennedy/ I am sure MMNeil has received many vaccines and drugs in his life.
As I said, I seem to be immune, so have never needed vaccines or drugs.
But my concern is that the FDA is rushing through approval on vaccines that have not been fully tested, and the pharmaceutical companies are again assuring everyone they're safe.
I went to school in England in the very early 60's, and two of my classmates not only suffered from the effects of thalidomide, but also had to go through their childhood with the taunts of the other children. :cry:
I'll take my chances, and not get vaccinated.

Apparently Pfizer has a good reason to hide the adverse reactions to their vaccine :

Court Orders FDA To Comply With FOIA and Release Information On Pfizer Vaccine – First Batch of Documents Shows Over 1,200 Vaccine Deaths WITHIN FIRST 90 DAYS

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com ^
| DECEMBER 2, 2021 | Julian Conradson

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) released the first batch of documents related to Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine after a federal judge ordered that they must comply with a massive Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request that was filed by a government accountability group called Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency.

The esteemed group of more than 30 professors and scientists asked the federal government to share any and all data that factored into the agency’s hasty decision to grant Pfizer’s experimental mRNA vaccine an emergency use authorization (EUA) – which amounts to a trove of over 329,000 documents.

In a shameless effort to bury the information, the FDA challenged the FOIA request in court. After the agency was told that it must turn over the documents, Justice Department lawyers representing the FDA asked a federal judge to allow them an unthinkable 55 years to process the request, saying that they would be able to release just 500 pages a month.

A motion that was also filed by the same group of doctors and scientists is currently pending in federal court that would force the FDA to expedite processing and releasing these documents.

Meanwhile, the FDA still has to comply with the original order to begin turning over documents. Lo and behold, the first release is a bombshell.

According to an official Pfizer document that is titled Cumulative Analysis of Post-Authorization Adverse Event Records Reports, in just the first 90 days of the vaccine’s roll out under the FDA’s EUA – from December 1st. 2020 – February 28th, 2021 – there were TENS OF THOUSANDS of reported adverse reactions, including OVER 1200 DEATHS.

The report only included adverse events to the vaccine that researchers considered “serious cases,” there were thousands more submissions that were left out of this data.

Apparently Pfizer has a good reason to hide the adverse reactions to their vaccine :

Court Orders FDA To Comply With FOIA and Release Information On Pfizer Vaccine – First Batch of Documents Shows Over 1,200 Vaccine Deaths WITHIN FIRST 90 DAYS

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) released the first batch of documents related to Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine after a federal judge ordered that they must comply with a massive Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request that was filed by a government accountability group called Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency.

The esteemed group of more than 30 professors and scientists asked the federal government to share any and all data that factored into the agency’s hasty decision to grant Pfizer’s experimental mRNA vaccine an emergency use authorization (EUA) – which amounts to a trove of over 329,000 documents.

In a shameless effort to bury the information, the FDA challenged the FOIA request in court. After the agency was told that it must turn over the documents, Justice Department lawyers representing the FDA asked a federal judge to allow them an unthinkable 55 years to process the request, saying that they would be able to release just 500 pages a month.

A motion that was also filed by the same group of doctors and scientists is currently pending in federal court that would force the FDA to expedite processing and releasing these documents.

Meanwhile, the FDA still has to comply with the original order to begin turning over documents. Lo and behold, the first release is a bombshell.

According to an official Pfizer document that is titled Cumulative Analysis of Post-Authorization Adverse Event Records Reports, in just the first 90 days of the vaccine’s roll out under the FDA’s EUA – from December 1st. 2020 – February 28th, 2021 – there were TENS OF THOUSANDS of reported adverse reactions, including OVER 1200 DEATHS.

The report only included adverse events to the vaccine that researchers considered “serious cases,” there were thousands more submissions that were left out of this data.

We went through this in detail above with Bob B's post. What you say above is in part a gross mischaracterization and part outright lie. You have mental issues.

We went through this in detail above with Bob B's post. What you say above is in part a gross mischaracterization and part outright lie. You have mental issues.
It is in the other thread but discussed in detail. I have read the document now 4x. If anyone serious has questions that did not get answered by the other thread I will be happy to answer them.

Yes, that party is pretty clear in the data. It will get you after two-dose vaccine also but not as bad as a natural infection. All very early and limited data though. How the booster and omicron match up remains to be seen but that clearly is the strongest position one can be in together with an N95 mask.

Omicron-----------get a booster. This is airborne transmission across a hallway with closed doors.

@GuHaogao
& colleagues report on an apparent case of #Omicron transmission in a Hong Kong quarantine hotel. Traveler from South Africa tests positive 2 days after arrival; traveler from Canada who is located directly across the hall tests positive 4 days later. 2. Canadian traveler was 7 days into quarantine when he tested positive. Viral sequences were compared; almost identical. Both travelers were twice vaxed with Pfizer in the spring. Surveillance footage showed neither left their room, only opening doors for food, testing.
"Airborne transmission across the corridor is the most probable mode of transmission," the University of Hong Kong researchers (including
@bencowling88
) report in
@CDC_EIDjournal
. https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/28/2/21-2422_article

The gatewaypundant is being sued! ROFLMAO.

You can say goodbye to that fake news website within the next year or so. They better hope I'm not on the Jury.

The conditions that set the table for Omicron in the hardest hit part of South Africa are : 1. Low vaccination rate 2. Low current rate of Delta 3. high level of reliance on natural immunity rather than masking etc. The section of the US this most resembles right now is the south eastern US.

The gatewaypundant is being sued! ROFLMAO.

You can say goodbye to that fake news website within the next year or so. They better hope I'm not on the Jury.
Pfizer, Moderna, J&J, and literally every other pharma company have lost billions of dollars in lawsuits for doing things that they knew were illegal and dangerous. Im sure they are just as trustworthy as the Pundit though....

Strong disagree. There is an objective truth.
You obviously fail to understand how the legal system works as well as bias. They both are on the extremes, as are you, which makes your disagreeing irrelevant as well.

Tired of this individual right garbage.

Furthermore, anyone with this opinion is trash. As such I have relegated you to the trash pile and as far as I am concerned you opinions and speech have no meaningful value in civil or any other discourse.

You obviously fail to understand how the legal system works as well as bias. They both are on the extremes, as are you, which makes your disagreeing irrelevant as well.
I practiced law for thirty (30) years. Graduated from the University of Notre Dame Law School in 1981. You?

I practiced law for thirty (30) years. Graduated from the University of Notre Dame Law School in 1981. You?
I just ended the law career of a lawyer that was legal council for the not for profit I began sitting on less than a year ago.

There are lots of garbage people that do garbage work in professions they have tons of "experience in". You may well be one of them.

I just ended the law career of a lawyer that was legal council for the not for profit I began sitting on less than a year ago.

There are lots of garbage people that do garbage work in professions they have tons of "experience in". You may well be one of them.
A good start would be learning how to spell "counsel".

Back