diy solar

diy solar

Tiny camper 12v plus cpap

RV Jim

Newbie needing help
I could do all the research but I prefer to have real world/use advice. Here is our thoughts, I plan to install 4 possibly 6 led puck style lights, a Maxxfan roof vent fan, 1 possibly 2 120v outlets 1 dedicated to a cpap machine the other to a switched outlet so only hot when switched on. I plan to power all this with a Bluetti EB120. It seems to me that this will be more than enough to do what we want. There are 4 100w solar panels to recharge the Bluetti. We intend to spent most of our time outside of our 6x10 converted cargo trailer so electrical drain should be at a minimum. Thank you for much needed advice.

If you look at your cpap chances are it is actually run off of dc voltage. You can buy a DC-DC adapter for it. This one works with my resmed cpap machine

KFD DC Adapter Car Charger for Resmed S10 Series,ResMed Airsense 10 S10 AirCurve 10 Series CPAP and BiPAP Machine,90W Resmed S10 370001 37297 Rockpals 300W/500W Vehicle Power Supply Cord Cable Charger https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07P6H994Q/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_J6DWJ7414WPZQYKW86ZG

I have a Rockwood GeoPro that I camp with, usually off grid. I also have Sleep Apnea. I use a GoalZero 1400 Yeti with two Boulder 100W portable panels. I find that my Cpap usually uses about 500W through the night, so IF I don't run the AC or Microwave and providing it's sunny, I can usually drive my entire trailer with the Yeti. However, on cloudy days or hot days, I use a WEN 2250 gas generator/ inverter to drive the trailer/charge the Yeti.
Good Luck!

Back