Longhuaqudalangjiedao
Shenzhen
Guangdong
CN

Let me see $199 - shipping and Amazon's cut = $150
$150 - a BMS, packaging, assembly = $100
$100 / 4 cells - $25 for a 100Ah cell
How's my math?

Has anyone been burned on Amazon? Usually the new sellers discount heavily until they have some reviews and stuff and then go back to ‘normal’ pricing. Ive never bought anything from Amazon and not received anything, or not been able to get my money back. If you can’t tie up $200 for a while on an ‘experiment’ i get it, but i personally wouldn’t expect anybody to actually lose their money. So i see the risk as low.

Northernchateau, the economics ‘over there’ are probably even cheaper than you ‘re thinking. How much would you pay for used cells, a plastic box, a small PCB, all in bulk quantities? I bet they’ve got less than $100usd in the whole thing as far as parts. Right now it’s low profit or a ‘loss leader’ to get transactions flowing, but when it sells for $300 like all the rest it’ll be a moneymaker.

Last edited:
Perhaps you’re referring to the 7.3 billion dollars Amazon didn’t pay last year?

I don’t mind paying sales tax. It’s property tax that offends me!
State sales tax, state income tax and local property tax. I’m happy just paying for one of those.

Also I have no problem with Amazon following the letter of the tax laws, I don’t think they pay any more taxes than they are required nor do they skip out on an IRS bill. If people are upset, they can change the system. . . Hahaha like that will happen.

I just ordered one too. I'll do some testing and see how it is. I had good luck with the super cheap Weize batteries on Amazon a few weeks back.

Has anyone been burned on Amazon? Usually the new sellers discount heavily until they have some reviews and stuff and then go back to ‘normal’ pricing. Ive never bought anything from Amazon and not received anything, or not been able to get my money back. If you can’t tie up $200 for a while on an ‘experiment’ i get it, but i personally wouldn’t expect anybody to actually lose their money. So i see the risk as low.
Yeah well I have the exact same experience on AliExpress (where I'm a Diamond member and have been for a few years now).
Everything was always top notch, there were never any problems and I've always got my money back when packages went missing (even when they finally turned up like a year later).

Yet I would never ever recommend anyone shopping there.

There will be wolves and all that you know...

listing says 50A charge/discharge rating on BMS with 150A absolute max discharge for an instant.

also says automotive grade cells. (?)

for 200 usd it seems very low price.

if anyone orders it, please share your experience. it's back to 300 usd now on my side.

it does claim 10 yeras long life span.
1668031068070.png
that said, translation and battery building ability are orthogonal

Well guys, it’s real. ? Haven’t had time to do anything but open the box. Or to figure out how to rotate pics uploaded from my phone. To be continued..

Attachments

• 9AA5FE70-D33E-4A0A-8D99-33B02CE0C5E4.jpeg
    9AA5FE70-D33E-4A0A-8D99-33B02CE0C5E4.jpeg
    137.1 KB · Views: 43
Back