diy solar

diy solar

Too good to be true cheapest lifepo4 that I have ever seen.

Looking at their 100Ah Plus battery it shows a LLOOTT of wasted space in there. Not sure that adding the USB ports justify the huge footprint of that beast. Almost the same value in the cells and BMS, I.E re-case it.

I book marked it I think I might buy one. Clean looking inside on the clear one.
The bluetooth bms connection is nice too from the looks of it.
Very low price.

Their 100ah black with a blu tooth BMS is not huge but I wonder about the (possibly) unproven 15,000 cycles and all of the other advertising. And I really don't think that Amazon reviews are that reliable. That's why I asked on here. I bet that the Clear cased one is a gimmick.

Their 100ah black with a blu tooth BMS is not huge but I wonder about the (possibly) unproven 15,000 cycles and all of the other advertising. And I really don't think that Amazon reviews are that reliable. That's why I asked on here.
The ad doesn't say 15,000 cycles, it shows 5,000 - normal for LiFePO4 cells.
Amazon show these as currently unavailable.
Also, has brass terminals.
They list as 'solid copper terminals' but gotta say they sure look like brass.

Well I ALMOST bought 3 just now to add to another lifepo4 I have to make a 48 volt battery for my tp6048 out of them but its not prime. So after it tried adding in $90 shipping and seeing that only the high priced mini version has bluetooth I bailed during checkout.

Soooo close :)

Their 100ah black with a blu tooth BMS is not huge but I wonder about the (possibly) unproven 15,000 cycles and all of the other advertising. And I really don't think that Amazon reviews are that reliable. That's why I asked on here. I bet that the Clear cased one is a gimmick.
Yes, I think so, Just for publicity and promotion.

Saw this on amazon today. of course, good reviews abound. Anyone on here try these?
I might just have to try a couple and see.

Once you add the $30 shipping, the basic model is $249 for 1280Wh or $0.195/Wh, which is the same as other options like this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B09JNK13YH/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=AURQPK7EE3FR8&psc=1

($249 with shipping).

Does anyone know what type of cells these Amazon sellers are using in their low-priced LIfePo4 batteries? Are they actually grade A...or grade B EVE or CATL cells? Ive seen several reviews on youtube...but I don't recall anyone mentioning anything about the cell mrf. Thanks!

I think all these cheap battery manufacturers should use clear cases. At least it's harder for them to hide stuff that way.

I thought this looked like a good deal too. Great deal on Power Queen Batteries on ebay only good for a few more days. Just got several of their 12v 200ah Plus (200a BMS) Lifepo4s for $553.00 ea.

Did Will or someone else reliably tested the PUPVWMHB or DJLBERMPW sub $250 battery? I am very tempted... I just need a basic battery for my camper and 4 more for my mower.

He may have tested one of them back when their company name was PUPDJLBHW. I don't think he has tested one of them since the rebranding. :ROFLMAO:

Bad part is after what happened with weize I don't know how useful the battery breakdown videos really are now. If you know you can get the one he takes apart its useful. But after a few months the battery he took apart may not be the one you buy at that point :(

I think what we need is either forcing the manufacturers to certify when the battery design changes (fat chance of that but would be cool) or force them to start making the batteries so the user can pop the top and see whats in there without voiding the warranty or force a see thru window or clear case :)

Again all fantasy since none of that is going to happen. But it sure would be nice.

what happened with weize? Sudden dramatic drop in quality?
It seems to me, perhaps incorrectly, that nearly all lifepo4 batteries reviewed on YT are very positive, including the very cheap batteries.

Back