diy solar

diy solar

Trump

if anything about D71 is clear, he is great for staying on topic...

And being a racist loser that probably has no one in his life

this does bring it kind of back on topic

don't look at trump's possible crimes, focus on gorilla grip pussy
if anything about D71 is clear, he is great for staying on topic...

And being a racist loser that probably has no one in his life

‘’Money hoarder” set her off in court. She tried accuse the white man of calling her a “money whore”

But “gorilla grip pussy” is all on her. Remember “she will never defame a black man”. Let that white man say “money hoarder” Hmmm.

I’ve got you = Ryujin…. I won’t let you pet my cock …stop asking. :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

Ryujin seems to have swallowed the entire Marxist propaganda he was fed at school .... Hook line and sinker.

Seems to hate "white" people .... or anyone he thinks is white .... after all, aren't the Marxists trying to convince everyone that there are only oppressed and oppressors ... and white people are ALL oppressors no matter their world view.

Probably one of the masked antifa bunch who was running around burning things and tearing down statues ..... after all, the Marxist can't allow history to be on full display.

Ryujin's inability to communicate anything but hate shows that he is itching to be one of the Red Guard.

I feel I should leave you alone because of your words byebye.

D71, are you thinking that removing fanny is going to make the courts go away?
Fani being removed would be a glimmer showing us that the justice system isn't completely lost.

Their perjury, Bluetooth names show them for what they are and also show us that this prosecution is only so they can enrich themselves financially and politically.

Do you think Fani, Wade, and Wade's associate should all get a pass for perjury?

Fani being removed would be a glimmer showing us that the justice system isn't completely lost.
Bob, thats one way to characterize it.

others may just see it as a example of two tear justice system, people like mr trump can delay
any responsibility as long as he wants, the 1000 republican's in jail now can't. I can't either, nor you IMO

Clearly Fanni WIllis having a relation with a co worker should:

excuse Trump for leading an insurrection, trying to make 82 million votes not count, keeping classified documents despite being asked for them multiple times (you know the whole lock her up theme), and just excuse him from 91 felonies.

Hate democrats all you want, I'm on the same board.

But you guys are fucking morons for supporting trump.

I often wonder how the fuck Hitler go so far- you've all done a great job educating me.

Their perjury, Bluetooth names show them for what they are and also show us that this prosecution is only so they can enrich themselves financially and politically.

Do you think Fani, Wade, and Wade's associate should all get a pass for perjury?

I feel I should leave you alone because of your words byebye.

D71, are you thinking that removing fanny is going to make the courts go away?
I had to go to the store. Do other things. Can’t chit chat all the time. 😀 ryujin is looking for a date.
You will have to play and pretend he is a pretty woman. Do you like tranny? Ask before hand but be prepared be called a bigot, homophobic, or racist.

Those words mean nothing to me. Been over used by current communist society. They are just meaningless now. However communist can’t handle being talked to in bad way for real.

IMG_5228.jpeg

Bob, thats one way to characterize it.

others may just see it as a example of two tear justice system, people like mr trump can delay
any responsibility as long as he wants, the 1000 republican's in jail now can't. I can't either, nor you IMO
You are ignoring the fact that everything he is being charged for is .... novel. Meaning, no one has ever been charged for these things before .... persecutors and corrupt DAs like Fani just making stuff up ..... intentional misspelling there ..... All would be a terrible precedent if they actually succeeded .... but there will ultimately be very little success .... but, successful prosecution isn't the goal.

It is easy to see that the timing of the cases are carefully coordinated to interfere with the election as much as possible ... If Trump wasn't running this year, none of these prosecutions would have happened ..... Is that the kind of country .... er banana republic .... you want to live in?

You are ignoring the fact that everything he is being charged for is
Bob, I find it very hard to judge anyone for their action, but a criminal charge has been issued,
in America when a criminal charge is issued the courts judge that issue, not me, not you IMO

American's stopped hanging American's because of our criminal justice system

Last edited:
Bob, I find it very hard to judge anyone for their action, but a criminal charge has been issued,
in America when a criminal charge is issued the courts judge that issue, not me, not you IMO
I would interpret that as meaning you refuse to see what is obvious to the most casual observer.

D71, if you can get fanny pulled form the case, it will slow it down till after the election , mr trump get in office again
he can pardon himself, charges go away.

all he needs to do is convince us these charges were meant for us, mr trump is home free
while 1000 republican's are not

ENDS = trump in office
MEANS = anyway possible even “gorilla grip pussy”

Last edited:
You complain about the Right yet you are on the Left’s side when they are going after Trump with everything including jay walking as a major crime. Wait that is the next charge. Right? Jay Walking as a major crime against Trump for TRUMPED UP CHARGES..

It is no secret you will vote for Biden over Trump. Just admit it.
IMG_5258.jpeg

D71, if you can get fanny pulled form the case, it will slow it down till after the election , mr trump get in office again
he can pardon himself, charges go away.

all he needs to do is convince us these charges were meant for us, mr trump is home free
while 1000 republican's are not

ENDS = trump in office
MEANS = anyway possible

REPUBLICANTS

fUCKING ASSHOLES TRYING TO OVERTHROW OUR DEMOCRACY FOR A KING IS THE OPPOSITE OF REPUBLIC
This is a republic retard But that doesn’t matter to communist like you. When did your green card expire?

diy solar

diy solar
Back