diy solar

diy solar

Trump

Yes it was on him but I would imagine they as a protective detail should go against his wishes to fulfill their duties.
agreed
Edit: tell a lie saying the FBI shot him because he missed was technically a theory but I said it more in humour.
well they did try to take him out of the election race in 2016 and in 2020 so I would not put that past some of them.

not quite so far fetched when you look at their track record regarding Trump.

Yeah I dunno.

In most cases I think it really is as simple as hiding in the bushes or scrambling up a roof.

The only reason these things don't happen more often is because people don't attempt them, not because they are made difficult by armed guards and security detail.
yes in the US you would be correct, in the middle east??? Did a short stint as a PMC myself and made some good money, 500 meters is 500 meters, and Trump is the presumptive nominee... look at how Bidens team has treated Kennedy... refused to give secret service protection and he was and is a valid threat to Bidens nomination. Many people would have gladly voted for Kennedy over Joey CornPop Depends and Kamala "Kneepads" Harris.

This is what happens when you try to accomplish too much with one act. Young white male, AR15, registered republican, elimination of the Deep State's most hated person.

It may not be a conspiracy, but if it was, it has the hallmark of planning the led to the Afghanistan bug out, and the more recent Palestinian Aid floating pier.

Oh well by tomorrow it will be all Trump's fault anyway according the the news media. My deepest sympathies to the injured and the family of the poor innocent bystander killed.

This is what happens when you try to accomplish too much with one act. Young white male, AR15, registered republican, elimination of the Deep State's most hated person.

It may not be a conspiracy, but if it was, it has the hallmark of planning the led to the Afghanistan bug out, and the more recent Palestinian Aid floating pier.

Oh well by tomorrow it will be all Trump's fault anyway according the the news media. My deepest sympathies to the injured and the family of the poor innocent bystander killed.
I highly doubt he is a registered republican, but if his is I bet its recent, as in the last 3 months.

I agree, let us not forget the innocent bystanders who were killed and injured by this person.

If I was to say "trump staged the whole thing to sway votes"
ThaiTaffy, that would be the hardest one for me to get my brain around

it's easy to wonder why now, and if I had to come up with a conspiracy theory it wound include the current
vocalization of Project 2025, and democrat's losing hope in the walking dead(biden)

See, I assume they will release the information about him in a few days to a week verse speculating on some BS the media is currently spouting.

The news has said this about him since shortly after announcing his name.
yes like the republican registered pulse night club shooter, and the republican registered bomb threat guy from florida... for some strange reason, everybody bad or attacking republicans are always republican registered voters according to the MSM. I put about as much stock in anything they say as I would in anything that Snopes puts out. in other words I better see some kind of real proof or its just propaganda from the DNC.

The only person who didn't know it was humor is another card-carrying member of the fucktard coalition. Aka Tommysr
Checkthisout, the world is full of people more then willing to pull everything from you even your man card, it's
refreshing to see someone willing to give away anything...card-carrying member of the fucktard coalition...Thanks!
it's good to find common ground, anywhere you can find it. :oops: can you see the humor :unsure:

Last edited:
Shooter on grassy knoll. I am certain there were more then 1 for JFK.
Second shooter changed targets would be my guess. ...took out first shooter.
Just remember it was not the weapon ....... it was a nut job doing the shooting. Don't blame weapon.
With iron 150m was basic point shoot in military 300 out was more the challenge. .223 - 5.56 ar15 would Not be my preferred..... .308 hunting style rifle.

Watch the left will now take Biden out and blame Trump. Say it was revenge shooting brought on by Trump.
Newsom will win. Weapon ban will come.

Last checked secret service works for u.s. treasurer. Which is who? Yeah would be picking my own security detail too. If memory serves they shot at marine 1 helicopter with trump in it too. There was think another shot near white house. This is not first attempt. Just not published. Worse thing could happen is a republican yutz shoot Biden. The secret service swarming Biden like they did Trump would probably kill joe due to .....fragile health.

With iron 150m was basic point shoot in military 300 out was more the challenge. .223 - 5.56 ar15 would Not be my preferred..... .308 hunting style rifle.
Reports are that the rifle was an AXSR, which comes in 300 Win Mag or 338 Lapua Mag versions, among others. Very pricey gear, around $10K, especially for a 20 year old.

That's a type of rifle used in long range shooting competitions or taking out varmits like coyotes at long range. What's a 20 year old doing with gear like that?

Some folks suggested a 22LR, but something like that wouldn't have done that much damage at that range.

Last edited:
Reports are that the rifle was an AXSR, which comes in 300 Win Mag or 338 Lapua Mag versions, among others. Very pricey gear, around $10K, especially for a 20 year old.
Same with the Uvalde school shooter. Could not afford to buy a second pair of jeans, but managed to amass several thousand dollars of weapons and ammunition. In both cases who was financing the purchases?

4 Trump had known Defendant Epstein for seven years (
New York,
10/28/02), and knew that Plaintiff was then just 13 years old. Exhs. A and B. 10.

Defendant Trump initiated sexual contact with Plaintiff at four different parties. On the fourth and final sexual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied Plaintiff to a bed, exposed himself to Plaintiff, and then proceeded to forcibly rape Plaintiff. During the course of this savage sexual attack, Plaintiff loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but with no effect. Defendant Trump responded to
Plaintiff’s
pleas by violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted.

That's a type of rifle used in long range shooting competitions or taking out varmits like coyotes at long range. What's a 20 year old doing with gear like that?

Some folks suggested a 22LR, but something like that wouldn't have done that much damage at that range.
A 5.56mm ar15 is basically a 22 on steroids full metal jacket. 22lr have penetrated wood boards at 400 yards. Pine wood boards were looked at as references to humans being penetrated at one time. Do not discount the 22lr for being lethal and especially at that range in report ~ 150m. Accuracy maybe In survivor mode a 22lr can be used to acquire bigger calibers by stealth. Just have wait until right situation and person with bigger caliber to offer it comes along. Reported Eskimo used 22lr to kill polar bear. Hide pop up shoot them - head hide. That would take huge sack…bear skulls are thick…..I would not have the nerve to try it. By same token small grizzly bear REPORTEDLY took 16 shots from 30-06 from hunters specifically looking to kill it several were vital hits one 30-06 head shot reportedly shown had grazed glanced off skull. It was hunting magazine in 1970s had pictures. It was a small grizz around 600pounds. NOW THIS IS PART HAVE HARD TIME GRASPING Can you imagine them 3 guns reloading with a mad charging bear coming at them? 1 rifle was model 70 others WERE not pictured.

Ppl use to say a .38 special was better then 357 mag….. you can fire 38 special from 357 mag gun …use to do it all time. Advertising is crazy 1/4 lb hamburger better than 1/3 lb hamburger too. To news media a hamburger is a hamburger. Gun in shooting is AR15 to news media too.

The speculation will remain until they put up picture and make official claims. The unofficial were an ar15 which to common main streamers is and can be anything including a 2x4 like the Haitian was carrying in an uprising photo from there. He was carrying it like a weapon - armed assault weapon was claim for uprising photo. Now those ppl reported 20,000 so fine ppl moved to ohio to live peacefully.
The Ukraines were in photo for news at beginning of “our war with Russia” … carrying wood weapons called an armed conflict for photos. Some have moved here to avoid fighting there.

The news media are bs’ers …benders like ryujin …. Agreed on weapon if high end but he may have tapped a credit charge in life ending style . 😀 What is lending practice for a 20 year old now? Credit cards use to take risk with everyone anyone crazy interest charges. I could see ryujin buying a weapon loading it looking down barrel - business end then pulling trigger to see if it was really loaded and worked. If he got off more then 1 than he is a Clinton suicide definitely Clinton if 3 or more same basic spot: pop pop pop+. . Such a tragic waste but he would still vote for biden 2024.

AXSR is not an ar15. So typical media. Scary looking weapon. Imagine those shots by oswald at jfk if he would of had the axsr. Hmmmmm

I am was called weapons expert in military. Their claim…. I’m a combat vet. Lot of ppl want that. They won’t after it starts. Only sick mf’ers enjoyed that shit. The person that neutralized the shooter are forever damaged. The fbi shooter that killed Randy Weavers wife went on to WACO too. Think him liked it.

History of fbi involvement in shootings and covered by so-called republicans like bill barr who pushed for blanket immunity for any accountability.

“‘’’’
IMG_7441.jpeg

William Barr’s Connection to Ruby Ridge, Defending FBI Snipers​

Trump's AG pick was top cop during the federal siege and killing of Randy Weaver's wife and son.

James Bovard
Jan 16, 201910:18 AM
The Senate Judiciary Committee hearings for Attorney General nominee William Barr have focused heavily on Barr’s views on Special Counsel Robert Mueller. But nobody is asking about Barr’s legal crusade for blanket immunity for federal agents who killed American citizens.
Barr received a routine questionnaire from the Judiciary Committee asking him to disclose his past work including pro bono activities “serving the disadvantaged.” The “disadvantaged” that Barr spent the most time helping was an FBI agent who slayed an Idaho mother holding her baby in 1992. Barr spent two weeks organizing former Attorneys General and others to support “an FBI sniper in defending against criminal charges in connection with the Ruby Ridge incident.” Barr also “assisted in framing legal arguments advanced… in the district court and the subsequent appeal to the Ninth Circuit,” he told the committee.
That charitable work (for an FBI agent who already had a federally-paid law firm defending him) helped tamp down one of the biggest scandals during Barr’s time as Attorney General from 1991 to early 1993. Barr was responsible for both the U.S. Marshals Service and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, two federal agencies whose misconduct at Ruby Ridge “helped to weaken the bond of trust that must exist between ordinary Americans and our law enforcement agencies,” according to a 1995 Senate Judiciary Committee report.
After Randy Weaver, an outspoken white separatist living on a mountaintop in northern Idaho, was entrapped by an undercover federal agent, U.S. marshals trespassed on Weaver’s land and killed his 14-year-old son, Sammy. The following day, FBI sniper Lon Horiuchi killed his wife, Vicki, as she was standing in the cabin doorway. Horiuchi had previously shot Randy Weaver in the back after he stepped out of the cabin. The suspects were never given a warning or a chance to surrender and had taken no action against FBI agents. Weaver survived.
After an Idaho jury found Weaver not guilty on almost all charges, federal judge Edward Lodge slammed the Justice Department and FBI for concealing evidence and showing “acallous disregard for the rights of the defendants and the interests of justice.” A Justice Department internal investigation compiled a 542-page report detailing federal misconduct and coverups in the case and suggested criminal charges against FBI officials involved in Ruby Ridge.
“‘’’’’’

I am was called weapons expert in military. Their claim…. I’m a combat vet. Lot of ppl want that. They won’t after it starts. Only sick mf’ers enjoyed that shit. The person that neutralized the shooter are forever damaged. The fbi shooter that killed Randy Weavers wife went on to WACO too. Think him liked it.
D71, hope too many of us don't have to live this line.

Watch the left will now take Biden out and blame Trump. Say it was revenge shooting brought on by Trump.
Newsom will win. Weapon ban will come.
This was my thinking yesterday.

Hoping someone would retaliate or using it as a talking point to get rid of Joe the same way while blaming Republicans.

we are putting our elderly abuse on national TV(last debate) and shooting our aged yet just
one person has paid any price, something seems off.

if we are called to judgment for how we treat our weak, and our aged...we'll have a lot of explaining to do.

Last edited:
I highly doubt he is a registered republican, but if his is I bet its recent, as in the last 3 months.

I agree, let us not forget the innocent bystanders who were killed and injured by this person.
Lets not forget a lot of democrats registered republican so they could vote against trump in the GOP primaries.
His donation to actblue is verified.

Hes a republican like tommy is a republican. Like completely full of shit and disrupting republicans.

Hes a republican like tommy is a republican.
Batvette, while we'll find out shortly, I'm thinking there are 20 million of us still breathing.
some of us are thinking the right has over played it's hand(got greedy). while you have turned
some of us into democrats, not all yet. some of us have seen these fads before.

I stand by the premise that everyone has the right to voice their opinions and concerns,
and do not play into the whiny child like actions of cancel culture or the cult of victim hood.
Batvette, read ken's words, it got me thinking....what about you?

granted the net is a new crinkle.

for some comic relief, in 2007 I had a 60" all electric mower/ that also plowed snow :ROFLMAO:
DSC08489.JPG
DSC08422.JPG
Your shit sucks hard. Why are you showing this off
Batvette, I get everyone here but you, I have a hard time understanding elitist/snob mindsets in the basement of DIY forum.
I'm thinking one of us is out of place.(forum not topic)

Last edited:

diy solar

diy solar
Back