diy solar

diy solar

Trump

DrDoesn'tDouche enough, I warned you that you were going to be put on ignore unless you started to be funny.

Last chance.
I tried to tell him ..... in order for satire to work is has to have an element of truth .... after all this time, he still doesn't get it.

where did you learn that? Trolls-R-Us?

Such wisdom......
That person has been here before …. Just different name. Same tired ghey shit every time.
I’m not sure why they use multiple names. Dr Do2Much. Think about that name. Hmmmm retard mental case on display.
And the only ones that have history of destroying things is the left. From spiking trees to the "summer of love". We all know where the real violence is and on what side.

As to bullets, personally I doubt anything will happen but you never know what the next demand will be, nothing is flat wrong any longer even "minor attracted persons". Hell our sitting Pres falls into that group.

But if as you say bullets start to fly, I think it is well known just who has a leg up in that area, and a major reason why they want to take them away from everyone.
they don’t want everyone disarmed just the RIGHT. The criminals being criminal won’t turn their weapons in. The old stats from countries around the World showed violent crimes - crimes in general rose after guns were turned in.

In NYC you have to register pepper spray or it is illegal.IMG_5736.jpeg

The ppl wanting guns turned in always say for the children as excuse. Then they scream want abortions and sex changes to ruin reproductive systems on children. Kind of obvious they just want legal guns turned in and to have illegal sex with children….if they can’t murder them. The Left are seriously messed up in the head.

That person has been here before …. Just different name. Same tired ghey shit every time.
I’m not sure why they use multiple names. Dr Do2Much. Think about that name. Hmmmm retard mental case on display.

they don’t want everyone disarmed just the RIGHT. The criminals being criminal won’t turn their weapons in. The old stats from countries around the World showed violent crimes - crimes in general rose after guns were turned in.

In NYC you have to register pepper spray or it is illegal.View attachment 204901

The ppl wanting guns turned in always say for the children as excuse. Then they scream want abortions and sex changes to ruin reproductive systems on children. Kind of obvious they just want legal guns turned in and to have illegal sex with children….if they can’t murder them. The Left are seriously messed up in the head.

Yup!

Sorry. I just wanted you to know that your pics are popping up all over the internet.
You should contact "reputation defender". They can help you get all those pics taken down.
Reputation (what about yours):

Reputation is what men and women think of us; character is what God and angels know of us. -Thomas Paine

Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. -George Washington

With cyberbullying, one press of a finger on an electronic device can shatter someone's reputation and what they think is their entire life. It's scary. - Justin Prentice

It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it. -Benjamin Franklin

In a storm, I think, 'What if the gospel be not true? Then thou art, of all men, most foolish. For what has thou given up thy goods, thy ease, thy friends, thy reputation, thy country, thy life?' -John Wesley

Reputation is like fine china: Once broken it’s very hard to repair. – Abraham Lincoln

The most important thing for a young man is to establish a credit… a reputation, character. – John D. Rockefeller

The evil that men do lives after them; The good is oft interred with their bones. ― William Shakespeare, Julius Caesar

Reputation (what about yours):

Reputation is what men and women think of us; character is what God and angels know of us. -Thomas Paine

Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. -George Washington

With cyberbullying, one press of a finger on an electronic device can shatter someone's reputation and what they think is their entire life. It's scary. - Justin Prentice

It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it. -Benjamin Franklin

In a storm, I think, 'What if the gospel be not true? Then thou art, of all men, most foolish. For what has thou given up thy goods, thy ease, thy friends, thy reputation, thy country, thy life?' -John Wesley

Reputation is like fine china: Once broken it’s very hard to repair. – Abraham Lincoln

The most important thing for a young man is to establish a credit… a reputation, character. – John D. Rockefeller

The evil that men do lives after them; The good is oft interred with their bones. ― William Shakespeare, Julius Caesar
Spare me the drama.

Global CBDC Rollout Continues Apace​

error attacks in Moscow, ongoing genocide in Gaza, and cancer in the Royal family are dominating the headlines.

Meanwhile, on the financial back pages, all over the world the implementation of Central Bank Digital Currencies draws nearer.

China, whose digital Yuan was the major flagship CBDC, is in the middle of an immense trial covering over 25 million people. This week they released new guidelines for tourists using CBDCs for the first time.

A journalist for the crypto-focused DLNews wrote of her experience using it, and while functionality might seem limited right now we should note that she talks up the “de-dollarization” aspect of CBDCs, aligning digital currency with the “multilateral world” plan.

Hong Kong has its own CBDC program, the second trial stage of which launched last week. They are developing the ability to use “tokenised deposits” to add $160bn to their GDP.

In Europe, following late February’s Digital Euro Conference (DEC24), the European Central Bank has announced the development of the “digital euro rulebook”.

In Sweden, the Riksbank’s e-Krona program published its final report on its CBDC pilot a few days ago. Coin Telegraph reports they working on making its CBDC available offline.

The Central Bank of the UAE announced they are launching their own CBDC pilot a few days ago.

That’s just the technical developments, saying nothing of the ongoing propaganda campaign.

As I already said, in order to appeal to the anti-Imperialist left, we’re being told that CBDCs will help the world “de-dollarize”.

Another angle is that CBDCs will help developing nations prosper. For example, BusinessMagnates.com reports that CBDCs will help “revive Latin American economies”.

All this is just from the past week. It goes on and on and on.

The only slight hold-out seems to be the US, where CBDCs remain somewhat contentious.

The e-dollar has stuttered along in progress compared to the rest of the world, with contradictory reports from officials emerging all the time.

This could be genuine opposition from US Imperialists due to the threat of de-dollarisation, it could be a natural response to a far more cash-based economy than most of the developed world, or it could be a deliberate propaganda campaign designed to promote CBDCs in anti-America quarters.

Of course, it’s an election year state-side, and Presidential candidates Donald Trump and Robert Kennedy Jr have both come out against CBDCs. While RFK jr is doubtless sincere, this would not be the first time the “deep state” has tried to discredit an opinion by having Trump endorse it.

But America or no America, the global CBDC roll-out is coming.

According to the Atlantic Council’s CBDC Tracker, 134 countries representing 98% of global GDP are currently working on their own digital currency.

While an Atlantic Council report from March 14th underlines the importance of “interoperability”:

Central banks and international financial institutions are realizing that uneven and dispersed technological advancements in digital currencies could actually create further fragmentation of the financial system, deepen digital divides, and create systemic risks. This would undercut the premise of digital currencies, which are supposed to create more efficiency in the existing system. Fortunately, there are some new models of interoperability across borders.
Interoperability isn’t just an important part of the CBDC plan, according to the Atlantic Council, it is the whole point.

Just yesterday, reported by Business Wire, SWIFT published their findings on “Seamless Introduction of CBDCs for Cross-Border Transactions”:

Interoperability is critical to Swift’s strategy for instant and frictionless transactions. The cooperative has focused its innovation agenda on interoperability between digital currencies and tokenised assets to overcome the potential risk of fragmentation, caused by the development of digital currencies on different technologies and with different standards and protocols. Swift’s solution has already been shown to enable cross-border transfers and connect CBDCs on different networks with each other, as well as with fiat currencies.
As we wrote in 2024: The Year Global Government Takes Shape, interoperability is the name of the game – there is no real practical difference between 195 interoperable digital currencies and one global currency.

Global currency is coming. It’s not on the front pages, but that’s hardly surprising.

Since Florida signed onto 1st amendment killing … “Antisemitism Laws” fully expect to see some DA - Prosecutor in Florida or elsewhere charge Trump - for using Antisemitism.. Be fitting since Trump also passed Antisemitism Laws. Ouch. 🥸
The RIGHT often ends up being charged with the very laws that they pushed and championed. I … Expect Trump to be charged in court for antisemitism in Florida or some other State any day now.

Pay attention this is how Antisemitism Claims get ran through for the twist…
IMG_5770.jpeg

See how it will be twisted. 🤣🤡
One is not like the other which one is not like the other. 👉🏻🤡 Read this headline.

IMG_5771.jpeg

BTW do you remember how Scotus maneuvered the Abortion Issue to Fight the 2022 Red Wave. That was intentional. Worked too. They are doing it for 2024 with another Anti-Abortion issue too. Of course Trump will take responsibility for Abortion Judgement by Scotus because he is stupid. The man really should not be President. He is not Reagan. Although he wants to mimic him. He needs to stop Role Playing for the FAKE Professional Wrestling Show and become Presidential Acting & Statement wise. Lay off - drop the Covid Vaccine bs. Stop saying stupid shit like BLOODBATH. Trump is such a pussy would not even jay walk even if traffic light stuck all day. He is a pussy or would have called martial law on blm antifa 2020 rioting. Fired Milley. “Bloodbath” why pitch that word out there when as I said “Trump won’t so much as jay way at broken traffic light if their is no indicator to walk.” Does Trump just say things like “Bloodbath” or does his speech writers put that shit in?

Knowing who Trump finally picks as VP will speak volumes. Find it interesting that news media accused spouse cheating, Noem now gets credit for passing Antisemitism laws when we know was DeSantis that publicly signed first State ones while in Israel for Florida. DeSantis also required Holocaust training in schools and govt. 🤣🤡 Will be interesting to see the Trump VP pick now that focus is shifted from DeSantis to Noem.

The funny part about Antisemitism Laws is they apply to jews as well. But that might change depending on Talmud and Torrah Laws. Sort of like Sharia Law and Koran. Ppl always complain talk about Sharia Law but not those other ppl. 🤣🤡

If there was no internet would the mainstream media have easier job painting Trump worse then Hitler? Was Hitler worse the Mao Zedong or Lenin or Stalin? Better talk about it before we get 100% communism in place.

Since Florida signed onto 1st amendment killing … “Antisemitism Laws” fully expect to see some DA - Prosecutor in Florida or elsewhere charge Trump - for using Antisemitism.. Be fitting since Trump also passed Antisemitism Laws. Ouch. 🥸
The RIGHT often ends up being charged with the very laws that they pushed and championed. I … Expect Trump to be charged in court for antisemitism in Florida or some other State any day now.

Pay attention this is how Antisemitism Claims get ran through for the twist…
View attachment 205064

See how it will be twisted. 🤣🤡
One is not like the other which one is not like the other. 👉🏻🤡 Read this headline.

View attachment 205065

BTW do you remember how Scotus maneuvered the Abortion Issue to Fight the 2022 Red Wave. That was intentional. Worked too. They are doing it for 2024 with another Anti-Abortion issue too. Of course Trump will take responsibility for Abortion Judgement by Scotus because he is stupid. The man really should not be President. He is not Reagan. Although he wants to mimic him. He needs to stop Role Playing for the FAKE Professional Wrestling Show and become Presidential Acting & Statement wise. Lay off - drop the Covid Vaccine bs. Stop saying stupid shit like BLOODBATH. Trump is such a pussy would not even jay walk even if traffic light stuck all day. He is a pussy or would have called martial law on blm antifa 2020 rioting. Fired Milley. “Bloodbath” why pitch that word out there when as I said “Trump won’t so much as jay way at broken traffic light if their is no indicator to walk.” Does Trump just say things like “Bloodbath” or does his speech writers put that shit in?

Knowing who Trump finally picks as VP will speak volumes. Find it interesting that news media accused spouse cheating, Noem now gets credit for passing Antisemitism laws when we know was DeSantis that publicly signed first State ones while in Israel for Florida. DeSantis also required Holocaust training in schools and govt. 🤣🤡 Will be interesting to see the Trump VP pick now that focus is shifted from DeSantis to Noem.

The funny part about Antisemitism Laws is they apply to jews as well. But that might change depending on Talmud and Torrah Laws. Sort of like Sharia Law and Koran. Ppl always complain talk about Sharia Law but not those other ppl. 🤣🤡

If there was no internet would the mainstream media have easier job painting Trump worse then Hitler? Was Hitler worse the Mao Zedong or Lenin or Stalin? Better talk about it before we get 100% communism in place.

At this point the only reason one could argue they aren't in control of everything is they are too scared to say so out of fear of retribution. I saw this in Desantis early on. It seems to be a given.

However, I wasn't expecting it from Kristi Noem.

• Love
Reactions: D71
At this point the only reason one could argue they aren't in control of everything is they are too scared to say so out of fear of retribution. I saw this in Desantis early on. It seems to be a given.

However, I wasn't expecting it from Kristi Noem.
They got Noem because she wants be re-elected but has been reported having open affair by news media. So…. Epstein style but open

IMG_5678.jpeg

T-Minus about 10 days (not sure if business days or not)
He won the ability to appeal and got the ability to post about 1/3 of the amount he owes just for the right to appeal (not to win the appeal)
We will see how this plays out.

Anyway, some of you are very correct about voter fraud:

Get a better link that is a paid website
In case you are too lazy:

"Pritchard has also touted former president Donald Trump’s false claims that the 2020 election was “stolen” from him. In a 2022 episode of his talk show, Pritchard criticized the “corrupt media” and Georgia election officials for being “complicit” in what he called stealing the election.
“I do not believe 81 million people voted for this guy,” Pritchard said, referring to Joe Biden."
Says the guy who was ruled to have illegally voted 9 times.

Here's the difference between us.

I believe there are 74,223,975 people dumb enough to vote for Trump.
You don't believe there are 81,283,501 people dumb enough to vote for Biden.

Unfortunately you prove Joe Biden right: "you can't love your country only when you win"

Anyway, love it or leave, like someone else posted here.

In case you are too lazy:

"Pritchard has also touted former president Donald Trump’s false claims that the 2020 election was “stolen” from him. In a 2022 episode of his talk show, Pritchard criticized the “corrupt media” and Georgia election officials for being “complicit” in what he called stealing the election.
“I do not believe 81 million people voted for this guy,” Pritchard said, referring to Joe Biden."
Says the guy who was ruled to have illegally voted 9 times.

Here's the difference between us.

I believe there are 74,223,975 people dumb enough to vote for Trump.
You don't believe there are 81,283,501 people dumb enough to vote for Biden.

Unfortunately you prove Joe Biden right: "you can't love your country only when you win"

Anyway, love it or leave, like someone else posted here.

When and where did he vote - illegal for those 9 times.

You are omitting…. Not very friendly like. Do better.

I didn’t know felons could vote at all. They felons can vote in PA even if in jail on probation - parole and he was from PA. In GA after probation and parole ends a felon can vote….according to msm.

His 9 voting incidents happened in 2008 - 2010. His PA probation had been extended 3 times because he moved to GA. He thought was freed in 2008. Again I thought no felon could vote. But did learn something especially PA. Explains why PA is so screwed up and corrupt.

Now cup cake ….is there a statue of limitations or did this special investigative committee intentionally go rooting around all the way back to 2008-2010 on this witch hunt - burning at the altar? I would say he was intentional political targeted.

From my reading in 2024 he can still Stuff another vote…..

If he had voted for Biden never been investigated at all.

So how is GA such a Republican State where they carried even higher vote spread then years past but Trump didn’t get elected? Gov and SOS in GA did better then ever. Come on cup cake figure it out. 🤡

Back