diy solar

diy solar

Trump

Didn't know much about JD Vance ..... The more I hear about his story, the more I think Trump made the right pick. He is a VERY smart guy ..... hasn't had time to get corrupted by the swamp ..... very much America First.

Wouldn't it be great to have an America First president for the next 12 years ..... 4 for Trump and then 8 for Vance .... Maybe we could get some things straightened out.

Didn't know much about JD Vance ..... The more I hear about his story, the more I think Trump made the right pick. He is a VERY smart guy ..... hasn't had time to get corrupted by the swamp ..... very much America First.

Wouldn't it be great to have an America First president for the next 12 years ..... 4 for Trump and then 8 for Vance .... Maybe we could get some things straightened out.
Glad he passed on Rubio. Vance graduated early from law school, Marine vet, business savvy. Would be a good stumper in the Rust Belt.

Looking forward to his debate with Cackles, might get ugly.

'During the 2016 U.S. presidential election, Vance was an outspoken critic of Republican nominee Donald Trump. In a February 2016 USA Today column, he wrote that

"Trump's actual policy proposals, such as they are, range from immoral to absurd.'' In the Atlantic and on the PBS show hosted by Charlie Rose, Vance called Trump "cultural heroin" and "an opioid of the masses." In October 2016, he called Trump "reprehensible" in a post on Twitter, and called himself a "never-Trump guy." In a private message on Facebook he called Trump "America's Hitler"

Oh and Vance is the epitome of deep state.Yale. Silicon Valley. Thiel. Cia. He couldn't have picked a worse candidate

Last edited:
BirdFlu Summit Brochure

Concurrent Breakout Session #5: Law Enforcement Agencies • Ensuring Law Enforcement Personnel Health and Safety • Safeguarding Vaccine and Essential Goods Delivery • Managing Surge in Crime During Pandemic • Controlling Social Unrest and Public Disorder • Implementing Isolation Measures in Correctional Facilities
Concurrent Breakout Session #6: First Responders: Fire Department • Protecting Fire Department Personnel Health and Safety • Transitioning into All-Hazards Incident Management Responders • Conducting Mass Vaccination Efforts • Enforcing Quarantine Measures Effectively

"A litany of government and outside investigations have not found any election fraud that could have swung the outcome of Trump’s 2020 loss to Democratic President Joe Biden."

Implying that election fraud was found, but until it was fully investigated it was not possible to determine whether it would have swung the outcome?
That would be an endorsement of the position that investigation was necessary prior to declaring a winner.

'During the 2016 U.S. presidential election, Vance was an outspoken critic of Republican nominee Donald Trump. In a February 2016 USA Today column, he wrote that

"Trump's actual policy proposals, such as they are, range from immoral to absurd.'' In the Atlantic and on the PBS show hosted by Charlie Rose, Vance called Trump "cultural heroin" and "an opioid of the masses." In October 2016, he called Trump "reprehensible" in a post on Twitter, and called himself a "never-Trump guy." In a private message on Facebook he called Trump "America's Hitler"

Oh and Vance is the epitome of deep state.Yale. Silicon Valley. Thiel. Cia. He couldn't have picked a worse candidate
I'm pretty sure that no matter who Trump nominated they would have been the worst possible candidate ....in your opinion ..... Well, unless it was Ron Paul.

I'm pretty sure that no matter who Trump nominated they would have been the worst possible candidate ....in your opinion ..... Well, unless it was Ron Paul.
I don’t know much about him but seems better then few others that were on the list.

I don’t know much about him but seems better then few others that were on the list.
Let me think about it for about 10 microseconds ...... Yep ..... Trump / Vance would be a light year improvement over Biden / Harris.

Aenyc will be forever sad that it isn't Ron Paul.
Tommy will be said it wasn't Nikki ..... Even more sad at the prospect of complete America First package.

The BIG question remaining is will it be Biden.

Last edited:
Let me think about it for about 10 microseconds ...... Yep ..... Trump / Gates would be a light year improvement over Biden / Harris.

Aenyc will be forever sad that it isn't Ron Paul.
Tommy will be said it wasn't Nikki ..... Even more sad at the prospect of complete America First package.

The BIG question remaining is will it be Biden.
Be something if they roll ….. Hillary out. Imagine had she won.

It's amazing how far gone some of these people are ..... They actually think the attempted assassination was all staged by Trump.

Never mind a dead victim and a dead shooter ..... Apparently they think Trump has the ability to manufacture those kind of things ..... talk about conspiracy theorists.
Reminds me of trying to have a conversation with my UAW neighbor.

It's amazing how far gone some of these people are ..... They actually think the attempted assassination was all staged by Trump.

Never mind a dead victim and a dead shooter ..... Apparently they think Trump has the ability to manufacture those kind of things ..... talk about conspiracy theorists.

Funny how they think trump has any control over the secret service or FBI. As I said before we should be forgetting about trump at this point and looking at how the FBI/SS allowed an armed gunman to wound and kill members of the public within their security perimeter.

At this point I think trump could nominate big bird and most sane people would think it's still the better option compared to having biden run another term.

You'd better hope the Democrats don't nominate a Yellow Dog.

Union guys are pointless to talk too.
Believe me I have tried.

It’s no wonder our country is so fucked.
People are frigin idiots.

Especially the people who think they are sophisticated, educated, intelligentsia.

I see that elitism all the time.
Yet they can’t even substantiate their own positions.
Just orange man bad.

Every VP candidate is going to have some baggage. I actually preferred Tulsi Gabbard, but JD seems like a solid pick. Yeah he was an anti Trumper, but obviously has come around. Maybe he actually met the guy and changed his mind. Compared to the other VP, he's light years ahead of her.

I'm guessing the reason he picked Vance was his ties to the Midwest. If he was worried about not carrying FL and TX, Rubio might've been his pick.

diy solar

diy solar
Back