diy solar

diy solar

Trump

The posts here by the MAGA Morons proves that there is chaos in the MAGA bubble every time reality bumps up against it.

While both parties are fighting on who is going to reside when they rule over you, here is how they will actually rule over you (irregardless of the puppet in chief)

While both parties are fighting on who is going to reside when they rule over you, here is how they will actually rule over you (irregardless of the puppet in chief)

Bitcoin magazine? Give me a break.

Did you Actually read the article? (I see you read the first line, lol) 100 dollars says you did not.
The same authors have successfully lobbied the SEC to make bitcoin ETF’s.
So no, I didn’t read it and I won’t.

Nobodybusiness, I started voting in 1976(carter/ford), and every four years after that.
trump is the only one that could change that, but I'm not staying home because of him.
I'll write in Nikki Haley

I think somethings are bigger then winning or losing. trump is a bridge too far.
it's possible that if I was not part of the working class, I could hold my nose and vote the winning Candidate.
I also voted in the Carter Ford Election and saw Carter being weak just like Biden and running our economy into the shitter.

Paying to get hostages back.
18% interest.

What does that have to do with anything?

Your going to throw away your vote because of mean tweets?
I suppose you have had personal Interactions with Trump that make you vote for a Globalist?
Or maybe it’s to much MSM and sound bites.

Why are you still working at 70+?

So you have nothing to say on the topic then. You are just here to distract, flood the thread with BS, and generally add absolutely nothing to discussion.
Don’t you think etf’s are beyond the scope of this forum titled “Trump”
If you want to start a new thread discussing etf’s I’ll gladly participate.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is the end result of Trumpophobia. One cannot use logic or reason to convince these poor souls of their irrationality. Similar to arachnophobes, they have no control over their jumping onto chairs and screaming like little girls at the first mention of Bad Orange Man.

Trump added $8.4 trillion to the national debt. Last edited 18 minutes ago

Last edited:
Libel? Thats a criminal offense in many states. You obviously aren't too convinced the authorities are watching the bad guys here. 🤔

Screenshot_20240218-111100_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Everyone knows that only the original author can edit his/her post.
But not everyone knows you just opened yourself to a lawsuit and proved the depths you will stoop to. Now it is clear who the bad guys are. Count yourself lucky i am not a petty leftist.

But not everyone knows you just opened yourself to a lawsuit and proved the depths you will stoop to. Now it is clear who the bad guys are. Count yourself lucky i am not a petty leftist.
I can prove beyond any reasonable doubt that I didn’t post anything in your name. I just quoted you.

Libel? Thats a criminal offense in many states. You obviously aren't too convinced the authorities are watching the bad guys here. 🤔
You are an idiot...go ahead...sue me for libel.

Trump is a fucking moron...there...I did it again! I also hope he chokes to death on a 1/4 pounder!

Trump added $8.4 trillion to the national debt​

You can’t even be honest with the facts that are public domain.

Typical liberals.

The total federal debt increased more under the Obama administration in terms of raw dollars than any other president, according to government data.

Back