diy solar

diy solar

Trump

what did Trump policy did you not like?
truth be told trump is not a policy kind of person.
I didn't like when steve Miller whispered in Jeff's ear that separating families at the boarders
would make the right very happy. and it could have worked if they had the Organizational skills
to keep track of the kids, but they didn't and we all looked like fools because of it.

Insurrection Act laid out so most anyone can understand it and powers given to Presidents to decide. When the President ask you “to go home” it has meaning. Like someone asking “ppl to leave their home.”

Nancy Pelosi and Mayor of DC had abilities to call up National Guard just like they did when Burn Loot and Murder went there. Remember the burning church and attempt - assault on White House by blm. I recall it. Is your memory lacking? Washington DC burned all night.

Again they knew what - happened on 6 Jan2021 was planned and direct moved to those stages on 6 jan 2021. Trump had even made public announcements there is Law - Peace Officers all in the Crowd under cover. Trump warned everyone up front and beforehand they were being watched and again stated “under cover law enforcement all in the crowd for 6 Jan 2021.”.

Do you really think the FBI doesn’t know who planted bombs on 6 jan 2021? They knew what size shoes and most likely where they were bought from just the video…so..

I didn't like when steve Miller whispered in Jeff's ear that separating families at the boarders
would make the right very happy. and it could have worked if they had the Organizational skills
to keep track of the kids, but they didn't and we all looked like fools.
You are ignorant because Obama built those cages and separated children. Trump was continuing their policy. But the Left turned it on him.
Biden just lets them walk in

You are ignorant because Obama built those cages and separated children.
D71, Obama had the Organizational skills to keep track of the kids, that's how he pulled it off.
Obama has the record for deporting people, and not losing kids.

Jeff didn't have it

governing by chaos is good for big media/clickbait, bad for kids

Last edited:
to keep track of the kids, but they didn't and we all looked like fools because of it.
That's it?

Oh, and BTW being vaccinated .... by itself .... doesn't make you a troll for posting on the other thread .... I started that thread, and I'm not unvaccinated.

Reactions: D71
D71, Obama had the Organizational skills to keep track of the kids, that's how he pulled it off.
Obama has the record for deporting people, and not losing kids.

Jeff didn't have it
The ppl obama deported were mostly anti communist - ppl that would of supported the Right. If ppl coming across open borders voted republicians the Airforce and Army would all be there to stop it. Biden would be calling them terrorist on the tv.

Do you have a brown dog?

Last edited:
Biden's pull out of combat zones was akin to Byrd and Biden’s planned pull out of South Vietnam and leaving ppl - arms …where his actions allowed ppl to be murdered-slaughtered and weapons confiscated just like Afghanistan. Biden is a friggin disgrace to USA and his 50+ years in paid to play politics is a reason to enact term limits with over sights as laid out by deceased Ross Perot.

Pitiful. Anyone that supported Biden is a traitor. Again with all the illegals voting will we see 81million + 11 million for total of 92 million biden voters in 2024? Why are the left so nervous?

Biden's pull out of combat zones was akin to Byrd and Biden’s planned pull out of South Vietnam and leaving ppl - arms …where his actions allowed ppl to be murdered-slaughtered and weapons confiscated just like Afghanistan. Biden is a friggin disgrace to USA and his 50+ years in paid to play politics is a reason to enact term limits with over sights as laid out by deceased Ross Perot.

Pitiful. Anyone that supported Biden is a traitor. Again with all the illegals voting will we see 81million + 11 million for total of 92 million biden voters in 2024? Why are the left so nervous?
I suppose it is worth recording history in the aftermath of an unsalvagable situation. How we got here is a long road.

During his campaign, Trump told us EXACTLY what his priorities were going to be ..... when he got into office, those things actually were his priorities.
Did he say stupid stuff .... yes .... Did anyone actually believe it when he said he was going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it .... but, he did everything he could to get the wall built, and would have finished it had he won in 2020.

He learned a LOT from his first term. He now knows a LOT more about picking people for his cabinet. The same actors who came at him in his first term will do it again, but he knows how to fight them now .... It's pretty amazing actually the amount of things he accomplished in spite of non stop attacks from VERY powerful places .... Oh, and those same people would be attacking ANYONE in the presidency who was trying to accomplish the things Trump was trying to accomplish. They didn't just do it because he was Trump.
When he says they are really attacking us .... he is exactly right.

I'm not trying to single you out .... it's just the others on this thread with TDS have demonstrated clearly that they can't be reasoned with .... They are the trolls .... so far, I don't see you as a troll.

You are ignorant because Obama built those cages and separated children. Trump was continuing their policy. But the Left turned it on him.
Biden just lets them walk in
I know none of you trump lovers are going to accept it but:
The meme was posted to the Facebook page Vintage Political Memes. The page is an extension of Being Libertarian LLC, a group that caters to "minarchists, classical liberals, anarchists, independents, Objectivists, capitalists, and right/left-leaning libertarians," according to its website.

The "cages" which were simply fenced in areas were to hold temporarily illegals both adults and children. NO SEPERATION of children from parents was done.

The picture that the right wing uses as their "proof" was taken during a spike in unaccompanied minors crossing the southern border of the country.

You need to calm down and get your news from a variety of sources and not just from 5th grade drop out on social media.

D71, is that spelled with a Q?

View attachment 196530

Never said Obuma didn’t deport ppl. Charge up your hover round. More sunshine. Look at it yourself and ask how many of those deported escaped communist countries like Venezuela would have voted republican. There you go..

Now look at Biden and remember his racial comments in 2020:

Biden is reported losing record of black and hispanic voters to Trump in multiple news sources. So if Biden gets selected with 92 million votes will it be legit?

You need to calm down and get your news from a variety of sources and not just from 5th grade drop out on social media.
I was alive and watched it live read it in news papers. Were you even born?

During his campaign, Trump told us EXACTLY what his priorities were going to be ..... when he got into office, those things actually were his priorities.
Did he say stupid stuff .... yes .... Did anyone actually believe it when he said he was going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it ....
I know a lot of people who believed it.
He learned a LOT from his first term. He now knows a LOT more about picking people for his cabinet. The same actors who came at him in his first term will do it again, but he knows how to fight them now .... It's pretty amazing actually the amount of things he accomplished in spite of non stop attacks from VERY powerful places .... Oh, and those same people would be attacking ANYONE in the presidency who was trying to accomplish the things Trump was trying to accomplish. They didn't just do it because he was Trump.
When he says they are really attacking us .... he is exactly right.
You give yourself way too much credit Bob. We're not attacking you, we're laughing at you.
I'm not trying to single you out .... it's just the others on this thread with TDS have demonstrated clearly that they can't be reasoned with .... They are the trolls .... so far, I don't see you as a troll.

I know none of you trump lovers are going to accept it but:
I am dumbfounded by your 1984 newspeak?
The ONLY reason conservatives point out that Obama built and used those cages, is because the MSM called Trump EVIL for years for using them.
There is no hope...

Reactions: D71
Back