diy solar

diy solar

Trump

Why is it that the lefties keep pretending that Trump wants to be a dictator ....
Bob, they will believe anything, trump want to be dictator, boys can be girls, girls can be boys, we are running out of oil, the earth is in trouble.
how many times can you yell the sky is falling, before people stop hearing.

Capture202.PNG

Last edited:
Good Lord, are all of you on Acid?
Checkthisout, I think conspiracy's and hoaxes while every entertaining could cause unforeseen and possibly
unintended consequences. and we should keep and eye on it.

Aenyc gave us a glimpse at what I'm saying.

View attachment 197381

checkthisout, this seems normal, and correct to you?

I chastise AEYNC all the time for posting conspiracy shit because it's technically incorrect.

In his particular post you're referencing, there is nothing technical/mechanical to prove or deny and at this point Tommy, you cannot possibly sit there and think that things like intimidation, threats etc aren't being issued by the state and it's band of useful, personality-disordered idiots.

They are completely trying destroy people who say the wrong things let alone actively resist.

Ever wonder why immigration is suddenly a problem? There are NGO's that get paid x amount of dollars per head to find housing for illegals.

There is huge $$ in thus. They get say $25,000.00 a head for 6 months and then spend say $10,000.00 housing the person that's $15,000.00 per head into their pocket multiplied by thousands of people.

These people hire people to intimidate people and pay entities like SPLC to attack those types of folks.

Bob, they will believe anything, trump want to be dictator, boys can be girls, girls can be boys, we are running out of oil, the earth is in trouble.
how many times can you yell the sky is falling, before people stop hearing.

View attachment 197387

“‘’

Trump rebuked for call to suspend Constitution over election​

BY HOPE YEN
Published 5:17 PM EST, December 4, 2022
WASHINGTON (AP) — Former President Donald Trump faced rebuke Sunday from officials in both parties after calling for the “termination” of parts of the Constitution over his lie that the 2020 election was stolen.
Trump, who announced last month that he is running again for president, made the claim over the weekend on his Truth Social media platform.
“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” he wrote. “Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

“‘’’’’

So what does that headline mean to you?
Flat out bull shit headline.

Can you speak in a way that the rest of us don't have to guess what you mean?
Checkthisout, sorry guy, I have Asperger's . I have to work with the cards I'm dealt.

I'm not complaining, it may be the reason I could find myself in Guadalajara mexico one week
and Ottawa Canada the next, with my job I don't have to deal with paperwork, they got people for that.

Last edited:
D71, the ends justifies the means.
Tom, What are you saying?

The bold quote below is what Trump stated and no where is Trump saying “ To Suspend the Constitution over the election “ per the story that as it is quoted at the apnews website.
Where has that Apnews Writer extracted her head line from Trump’s bold quote in her own story? That is a bs headline.

Trump speak …. Think He is saying they violated the Constitution during the Election.
Also why we are seeing all the bs cases brought against him - Trump. That is exactly what he means in my opinion as it is written and boldly quoted: “termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution“

Law fare is Not Constitutional and is the big sign of a Banana Republic
Pay fpr Play Politicizing the Courts, FBI, Police, and News Media is NOT CONSTITUTIONAL. Billionaire Democrat bought the court - sealed case E Jean Carroll law.
Going after Trump but dropping charges against Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, and Biden Family is Not Constitutional. Classified record as example.
2 tier Justice system.
Election interference by a Political Opponent is Not Lawful. Banana Republic.

“‘’’’
“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the,” termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution “he wrote. “Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

“‘’’’’

Ppl with mush between their ears might by some huge FRAUDULENT stretch say what the headline printed. They would really have to be screaming at the sky fairies. CRA CRA CRAZY.
Bs headline vs Trump bold quote.

‘’’Trump rebuked for call to suspend Constitution over election“‘​

I’d say there will be a heavy Legal Toll to pay for some ppl when Trump gets back in Office. How many votes will biden get this time 81 million was quote last time in 2020. We better see 81+74 total 155 million + votes or something is up. 🤡 can the democrats steal it again?

Tom, What are you saying?
D71, I'm saying a large number of people would buy into that, because the ends(trump in office) again
would come sooner then later. and as we have seen with ms Green the more out there you go, the more
clicks you get.

D71, a dog faced old man could never be confused with an energetic young lady. unless your on the left?
but I do carry some German in me, mother's side. crap..my father's side was Nordic:oops:

Last edited:
D71, I'm saying a large number of people would buy into that, because the ends(trump in office) again
would come sooner then later. and as we have seen with ms Green the more out there you go, the more
clicks you get.
She is a nutty buddy… “How dare you” was over the top

Chicago Ray, the trucker who ignited the righteous anger of his fellow truckers and of millions of other Americans, has stepped down from his boycott leadership. Does that mean the end of the trucker boycott of New York City?

Chicago Ray was angry about the astounding $350 million fine that New York Judge Engoron levied against former President Trump in the recent fraud case. But what Chicago Ray, the truckers, and so many Americans were really angry about was our corrupt judicial system and the evil overlords who created it.

We the people know what happened to Chicago Ray. Despite his denials, the enforcers of the Deep State made a phone call or left a message under the windscreen wipers of his truck like, “Boycott Boy, you gonna have a bad accident before your haul is over.” Or they made a call to his cell phone like, “If you don’t end this boycott bullshit your family and home will be gone when you get back home.”

You can almost see and hear those threats when Chicago Ray posted, "I took that video down from Friday because it went viral and my Grandson seen it on Tik Tok.”

Newsweek reported Chicago Ray took down his original post and posted a new one on Monday “in which he distanced himself from the boycott calls and stressed that he was not encouraging anyone to do anything.” That post was also later deleted, but a screen grab of it was shared (with Newsweek) by the progressive MeidasTouch in which he said, "Just to be clear… I'm no figurehead of any movement..."

Newsweek also reported Chicago Ray said, "I'm not leading, nor have I encouraged, or am I encouraging anyone to do anything other than what they were doing prior to the ruling on Friday in New York City."

Does that sound like the way trucker Chicago Ray talks, or does it sound like someone dictating a statement to him?

Chicago Ray also posted, "No one's got to me ... I heard what drivers were saying and I'm hearing some of that today, I ain't scared of s--t. I grew up in Chicago. I stand with Trump 100%. Truckers for Trump drivers can make their own decisions based on their families and their careers." But then he took down that post too.

As of noon Monday, the Freightwaves SONAR platform that tracks inbound and outbound truckload freight tender rejections into and out of New York City shows no reductions in truck traffic. Nevertheless, I am getting some confirmations of truckers and trucking companies that are refusing loads for the city. If those refusals amount to as much as 10% of the usual daily traffic, New Yorkers will experience a massive surge in prices for food, fuel, and other essentials. Chaos will reign in the Big Apple.

So the boycott is not dead yet, unless the Deep State enforcers reach beyond threatening Chicago Ray and begin to threaten individual truckers and trucking companies – and you better believe they will try to do just that.

In 2022 the Canadian government froze the bank accounts of truckers in the Freedom Convoy who were protesting Canada’s Covid vaccine mandates by using their trucks to block the streets of their capital, Ottawa

But freezing the bank accounts of truckers boycotting New York City would be difficult because the Deep State henchmen and bureaucrats might have difficulty in quickly identifying specific truckers who quietly refuse to take loads into the city. Instead, the Deep State could menace trucking companies with one regulation or another and threaten to suspend their licenses.

The corrupt federal and state regulators and bureaucrats and courts will think of something. But they will be racing against the clock to avert the chaos in New York City. What could they do to truly end the boycott? Could the New York Governor step in as did the governor of Colorado in 2021? Could Judge Engoron be persuaded to revise his fine?

Or could we the people, we who are the many against the few, finally make our voices heard?
You need to make sure to use quotes marks. Thanks

you guys are a mess.
anyway, is anyone surprised that someone with the last name Smirnoff ends up being a russian agent?

I want to know how much money was that smirnoff informant making … 1 report said 6 figures. Said he has $6 million dollars. Sounds like we need to join the lying Biden club too $30 million already traced
Who was the fbi agent that signed Smirnov up for 6 figures. $$$$$$. What else has he done one report said he had been informant for 10 years.
So how was he used in the past?

IMG_5001.jpeg

Back