diy solar

diy solar

Trump

Sample of 4 days after 2016 election Tard cry babies acting up. The news media did put them on tv few times but not every single friggin day minute. Whole 4 years of that sheeeetttt then whole 4 more years>…….. with Biden get….> Trump .

Nobodybusiness, I would be an easy sell, I only need to see a workable plan. pissing off the left doesn't do it for me.
So he gonna announce his plan so the liberals can cock it up before it gets started?

At least one thing he learned “ play it close the vest”

Those bullets you speak of are in plain view.

Double Judicial standards is just one of them.

if you can say no wrong doing has been done, and nothing has been brought to a court
of law(legal system), your reply would could me to wonder.
Do you know anyone ....in politics or out .... who has been the subject of non stop investigations like Trump has? They had special counsel chasing bogus Russia, Russia, Russia claims which were cooked up the the Clinton campaign for years .... No wrongdoing on Trumps part.
What happened with the Clinton investigation ... she lied repeatedly to the FBI, but somehow it was determined that a reasonable person wouldn't bring charges.
What happened to the Biden document investigation? It was found that he ... willfully ... had possession of documents from when he was senator and vice president .... it is clearly illegal to have possession of any classified document when you are a senator ... Yet, it was found that he was simply too confused mentally to stand trial.

I could go on for pages .... I don't believe you when you pretend you can't see the politics in the legal system.

if you can say no wrong doing has been done, and nothing has been brought to a court
of law(legal system), your reply would could me to wonder.
I sometimes edit a post .... normally just for spelling or punctuation .... If you want to change the meaning of a post after others have had time to read it, it is best to clarify in a new post. You can even reply to your own previous post.

IMG_5020.jpeg

Somebody didn’t want to allow a legit election so they raised hell for 4 years tried every dirty trick in the book lie after lie. From day 1.

These cucks did the same shit after Reagan election and raised hell My suspicion it is why they reward John Hinckley jr with his own sold out concerts now because he shot Reagan and other ppl . The left are bunch of finger pointing cry baby mf’ers. Mostly peaceful my ass. Those areas are like always still messed up. Lives ruined…. Because these cry baby mf’ers wanted to void a legit President. Hahaha

Tommy where were you? Did you not know about these events?

Russia claims which were cooked up the the Clinton campaign for years .... No wrongdoing on Trumps part.
Bob, and trump standing in front of national TV saying "Russia if you can find her 30k mails"
played no part?

IMO RNC which started it because they were betting on ted, didn't the RNC send papadopoulos to the trump campaign.

Back