diy solar

diy solar

Unbound Solar Alternatives?

mjsfbay

Is anyone aware of an alternative company to Unbound Solar? Seems that their service would be a great fit, but, according to the rep. I spoke with, they require you to order all parts from them exclusively and you must order a complete system. I'd just like plans and some help through the approval process for now.

I'm in California and have an existing, weak, 3.7kWh, Solar Edge, roof-mounted, system that only covers approx. 51% of my energy needs. I want to have plans approved that incorporate a hybrid inverter (EG4 v. Sol-Ark) with a larger array before the April 14, 2023 NEM2 cut-off, so it's time critical that I get the process moving soon. If not, I'll just deal with what I have.

Ideally, I want to be able to add battery storage and additional solar panels in the future.

Would appreciate your advice!

Did you ask Renvu if they will work the way you want? Based on your username Renvu is anyway a good local supplier.

Greenlancer for independent designers. Unirac and IronRidge have engineering teams that design and draft plans for you.

I’m happy to provide details in DMs, doing the same process myself right now with sort of a hybrid approach.

Back