diy solar

diy solar

Used solar panels east coast(NY)?

Smeeg

Is there a source for used solar panels like the ones sold from santansolar but on the east coast NY would be best to keep shipping prices down or possibly pick up?

I’m not sure how many panels you’re looking for but Santan Solar has great rates through Fedex
Freight. For example 25 panels were around $480 for FedEx freight to one of their terminals.
A customer of mine got 25x 240w panels for a
Total of $1480. Good luck trying to find a better deal. They were older Trina panels that tested out all over 94% of the sticker. He producing
6000w at an off grid cabin for pennies.
Anyway if you only need a few panels, I see
them pop up on Facebook marketplace fairly
often. Just test them BEFORE you hand over the cash. Lately I see people trying to offload “ new”
broken panels, resealed with epoxy. No thx.

Not a huge fan of ebay, but I had some of the best service and pricing on a pallet of used 255w Trina panels from clr_solutions_llc. When conditions are right, they even make full rated power.

Is there a source for used solar panels like the ones sold from santansolar but on the east coast NY would be best to keep shipping prices down or possibly pick up?
I got my Canadian Solar from a guy in Albany that had storage buildings full of new and used panels of all sizes. If that's close enough let me know and I will look for his contact info.

Not a huge fan of ebay, but I had some of the best service and pricing on a pallet of used 255w Trina panels from clr_solutions_llc. When conditions are right, they even make full rated power.
Thanks these guys look close to me

Last night I was looking on Facebook marketplace and if you search for "solar panel" and make sure that you select used, there are several options that do come up.

Back