diy solar

diy solar

Using 1 of my "She's new, cut her some slack" cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer

WAAAAAAZZZZUUUUUUUUUP!!!!!!

I'm a new mod here, although have an IT background and have owned/ran forums in the past and swore I'd never mod/admin again, it's far too much work. But I was made an offer I could not resist (to help support a cause close to my heart, nothing more, nothing less)... and said "OK"...

Well it's been less than a week and I have an observation and a favor from you all... so I'm new, so I can probably make a smart donkey comment and get away with it without being banned myself.. so here goes... do it while I'm new and still can..

In the less than a weeks time I've been in this role, I've had like 5 different experiences where I personally or as part of a reported post been told or it has been stated lines to the effect of "why should I stay", "I'm leaving if you don't do this or that", "Please ban me, I'm gone", "it's him or me" etc etc etc.... and I usually talk the person off the ledge.... and most recently received a thank you to that talking off the ledge with a complaint about ME doing it....

So, here's my request....... no one has a ball around your ankle, this is not a slave auction and more importantly.... scroll down
wait for it.....
IT'S NOT A FLIPPING AIRPORT, YOU DON'T NEED TO ANNOUNCE YOUR DEPARTURE ?

Please no more threats to leave in reported posts or dialog... just do it..... we'll miss you but we'll miss the threats less..

Said with love, you may now return to your regularly scheduled solar install.
Jen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back