diy solar

diy solar

using1 battery bank for 2 different inverters on 2 separate panels??? 1 single phase the other split phase can it be done??

motomarc

my questions about 2 different inverters using/drawing power from 1 large battery bank each one on its own panel. can this be done??

Well I am looking at getting real close to getting everything I need to take home off the local power company.
10000kw a year avg should be 6.6kw array that I would need, I am going with 8100 watts in SEG panels with bifacial of over 10kw.

I already have a eg4-3k unit and 1 eg4 battery.
My plan is getting 16 lfk280 grade a new cells at 18650 and a JK bms 200 amp from docan as I can't find it anywhere else. So that's 380 ah total.
I want to use the 3k unit for a lot of my 120v outlets in a separate panel with 8 SEG panels .
Then get a growatt 12k split phase for my 240 loads and a few other 120 loads this way no worries about phase or I can go 2, lv6548 units in parallel is the other option I'm looking at. using 12 SEG panels 2 rows of 6 combined to keep under 250v VOC.

the other ? is can only 1 unit charge the battery bank or both at same time? or does it matter because the bms in each battery takes care of it's self??

thank you have a great day.
Motomarc

Not too hard for 2 inverters to draw power, as long as you size your batteries for both drawing max at the same time.

I would only have one charging the batteries.

Multiple loads or inverters can draw from one battery bank. Multiple chargers can charge one battery bank.
Just don't exceed the maximum charge/discharge limits of your battery bank.

Back