diy solar

diy solar

Very well done study on myocarditis shows very high rates.

Where is it from? Give me a source. I just know that NYC is at about 300 per 100,000 per day so I don't see how the US could be at 1200 per 100,000 per day. New York Times has the US at 176 new cases per day per 100,000 and they use Johns Hopkins numbers. Perhaps you have a typo there or something?

Using your numbers would mean the US has about 4 million new cases per day based on a population of 330 million. Think BOB. THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well .... it does also say there are over 6 million current cases in the US .... You never had any problem at all with this website when I posted it before ... only when it says things you don't like.

I DO know that the cases in the county where I live is about 10 times higher than it was 2 months ago.

Sorry you redirect tactic didn't work out for you

OMG .... so, they have 2.5 cases compared to our 1220 .... but that is SO big a percent increase. Typical crap thinking

Just like 2 cases is twice as much as 1.
I see. You were telling me they were per day numbers but you were using a graph with per week numbers. Oops! I am sure you have made much worse mistakes in your life. Well in this type of growth pattern you should be looking at daily BOB.

Well .... it does also say there are over 6 million current cases in the US .... You never had any problem at all with this website when I posted it before ... only when it says things you don't like.

I DO know that the cases in the county where I live is about 10 times higher than it was 2 months ago.
No the numbers are right but they are per week. Right now we are doubling every two days in both countries and that is what I am looking at. US had a headstart but India has momentum.

No the numbers are right but they are per week. Right now we are doubling every two days in both countries and that is what I am looking at. US had a headstart but India has momentum.
That actually makes the success of Uttar Pradesh even greater. I was merely looking at the 2.5 compared to 1220

That actually makes the success of Uttar Pradesh even greater. I was merely looking at the 2.5 compared to 1220
LOL. BOB the numbers are in motion. Look at the direction they are going. 3 weeks ago Uttar was at 6 cases per day. Today they had about 2,000. Both of those are extremely low numbers.

All I was saying is that this looks like Omicron given the sudden trajectory and you will soon have egg on your face. Not yet.
Two-three weeks from now though.

Prediction. Two days from now it will be 4000. Two days later it will be 8,000. Then 16,000, then 32,00 and then it gets very very ugly very fast.

Looking over the site they are using John Hopkins numbers but the way they post them is very confusing so perhaps I was a little hard on you.

Looking over the site they are using John Hopkins numbers but the way they post them is very confusing so perhaps I was a little hard on you.
What's funny is how desperately you want to see them fail .... None of their phenomenal success can be explained by your position .... Keep an eagle eye on them and maybe you will eventually start wondering where you have gone wrong.
You seem to REALLY resent their success. You should be happy they have found a way to help their people.

What's funny is how desperately you want to see them fail .... None of their phenomenal success can be explained by your position .... Keep an eagle eye on them and maybe you will eventually start wondering where you have gone wrong.
You seem to REALLY resent their success. You should be happy they have found a way to help their people.
Well, I already know ivermectin doesn't work. I wish them the best.

You should know Bob that they have shut down their schools, are vaccinating their young, and have a lockdown from 10 pm to 6 am every day.

Back