diy solar

diy solar

victron mppt

Has anyone ever purchased from Bluemarine.com . I'm trying to find a reliable dealer in the states and live in Eastern North Carolina town...trying to get some victrom parts maybe a smart solar to go with mysmart battery protect and a then a smart battery sense for some good charging efficiency setup have a battery protect for charging and another separate one for discharging. I have one I've used this past winter to control a heater it worked great.. but I don't know about amazon..the box it came in was ripped open at the top and resealed with tape. Came from Pike. And they gave me a guarantee of 5 years so .. I good with that I guess??or should I not be.?

I’ve had success from ordering from pike on Amazon.

A “box box” retailer that carries victron is West Marine. They don’t have everything in stock at your local store, but do drop ship.

Has anyone ever purchased from Bluemarine.com . I'm trying to find a reliable dealer in the states and live in Eastern North Carolina town...trying to get some victrom parts maybe a smart solar to go with mysmart battery protect and a then a smart battery sense for some good charging efficiency setup have a battery protect for charging and another separate one for discharging. I have one I've used this past winter to control a heater it worked great.. but I don't know about amazon..the box it came in was ripped open at the top and resealed with tape. Came from Pike. And they gave me a guarantee of 5 years so .. I good with that I guess??or should I not be.?
I am happy with www.pkys.com

Back