diy solar

diy solar

Wall mount laying flat?

clayswen

I have two massive wall mount batteries that I would rather build a rack on wheels for them so they lay flat. Is there any problem with the wall mounts laying flat? Inside they look like they would be better designed laying flat instead of one the side.

After watching Will do his wall mount this way, I think I'll just turn mine upside down and stack against the wall. My battery is designed just like that with connections on the bottom. Not wanting to lift or mount 300lbs on my wall!! :)

Last edited:
After watching Will do his wall mount this way, I think I'll just turn mine upside down and stack against the wall. My battery is designed just like that with connections on the bottom. Not wanting to lift or mount 300lbs on my wall!! :)
I have a 10kWh battery which is sitting on its head with the "bottom" cable ports at the top. Before I did though, I opened it up to check the cell orientation - the cells are on their side in either case so no harm. I suppose I should turn the display/button assembly round but I haven't bothered yet.

Back