diy solar

diy solar

What's the best BMS?

I’m very happy with my Seplos V3 200A bms. In the past, I have used JK and Overkill and never really had any issues with those either.

200% might seem like a lot. But it's $50 on top of a battery bank that may cost thousands.
And the risk is real. I bought "the same" JBD BMS from Amazon as a test unit for another project. When I removed the heat sinks only half the FETS were populated on the board. It would easily pass as the same BMS to anyone not taking it apart. $50 is good insurance that you get what you pay for.
LOL...it's the EXACT same BMS!!!

The same board is used for different output current hence the reason they are not always completely populated!

LOL...it's the EXACT same BMS!!!

The same board is used for different output current hence the reason they are not always completely populated!

Yes, I know that, but when you order a 120A BMS from a cheaper source, maybe you really get the 80A and never know unless you remove the heatsink. That is my point. For a few extra dollars, I know I am getting what I really ordered.

Yes, I know that, but when you order a 120A BMS from a cheaper source, maybe you really get the 80A and never know unless you remove the heatsink. That is my point. For a few extra dollars, I know I am getting what I really ordered.
Don't order from Amazon! You can buy them directly from JBD through Alibaba or Aliexpress.

Have a picture of this board with reduced number of FETs?

Back