diy solar

diy solar

Who is actually manufacturing this inverter?

I believe this forum is a platform for free speech based on "real" info but not "fake" info, and I believe it's fair for any party/company/person who were mentioned by some cunning speaker to clarify what is truth about themselves, it's also a protection for local customers by listening different voices.

"In 2018, our AIO hybrid inverter was already being used in markets like South Africa. However, due to certain unfair exclusive agency agreement issues, we couldn't enter the market for the US standard machines as originally planned in 2019." (Eddie)

Hey "Eddie", why you always told something unreal at this forum? Actually Huayu and Luxpower signed an Exclusive Distribution Agreement on Jan. 14th, 2021, and Luxpower had agreed to complete all certificates before Sep. 30th, 2021, but Luxpower just finished UL1741(certificate no. CN-PV-220183 for 8-12kW) on Sep. 2nd, 2022. How can you sell it in 2019? Now you used Huayu's money to get all 8-12kW models approved and then wanted to kick off Huayu, don't forget we sent 2 pcs of 10kW samples or contacted EG4, and contacted Fortress, Getsol and other of your existing customers before you, then you guys used 12kW to take over Huayu's customers(like EG4) even 8-10kW(like Fortress). You're facing a serious contract disputes in Chinese court due to your violation of our Exclusive Distribution Agreement. Did Deye ever told Sol-ark their agreement is unfair or even stop supplying Sol-ark after they "suddenly found" they had signed it in a "unfair" way?

"Personally, I purchased and tested Voltronic's Infini-Solar 3k, Solax's 5kW, and GoodWe bi-directional inverters 13 years ago." (Eddie)

Really? Any evidence you can show to us? As we know you worked for Megarevo in 2022(called "Edwin") and got no orders from the market and then renamed yourself as "Eddie" after you joined Luxpower. Why you did that? We sent you several emails about not to promote the models(8-12kW) in dispute in Chinese court, but you never replied us after reading it almost 10 times, why?

"Did Luxpower copy Sol-Ark inverters?" (Eddie)

Of course you copied them. Cause in 2020, we also worked with Deye for hybrid inverters by OEM and then took the idea of Sol-ark 12K to Luxpower, then based our our certification fee sharing, Luxpower signed an Exclusive Distribution Agreement with Huayu. We have detailed technical data requirements signed with you as "Annex" in the exclusive agreement, should we expose this at the forum?

By the way, we've seen your 8-12kW posts for SPI 2023 show, did you get any result if you can sell 12kW let alone 8-10kW from Chinese court after you were sued by Huayu? How about their final judgement to Luxpower? Will your existing customers(like EG4, Fortress, Sum Beat and Getsol etc.) face any risks in case you lose?
Wasn't your "official account told to fight it out in court ?
Stop your mud smearing

Alright, everyone was aware of my previous association with Megarevo. I have no issues with Megarevo. My close friends often call me Eddie, so when I joined this forum, I didn't intend to create any disruption for my former employer.

Now, concerning HUAYU, I'd like to clarify that we are completely comfortable with this dispute. Just two weeks ago, they proposed a settlement to continue selling our products before the judge makes the final decision. We didn't agree with their proposal, and as a result, they started taking unusual actions again. In simple terms, if they were confident in winning the court case, they wouldn't be expressing their concerns here & there on the "Free" internet.

Statement about Lux Power’s “Unfair Competition” and “Contractual Fraud”
What is your problem bro. Stop clogging up threads about products with your legal stuff. Matter of fact make a separate thread about this issue and stick to posting it on that thread, and no one will complain, but spamming multiple threads with this stuff will get you banned again.

If you really have rights to this hardware. Market and Sell it, and if it is a superior product, people will figure that our sooner or later. Trying to litigate this stuff on a forum if foolhardy and ridiculous.

Back