diy solar

diy solar

Who is actually manufacturing this inverter?

Don’t know whether to be thrilled or disappointed
Neither?

Research,
See what other users have to say,
Never rely on a single view or opinion,
Take all comments with a grain of salt,
Disregard the outliers whether for or against,
Make your own decisions, and accept learning lessons as part of the process.

Neither?

Research,
See what other users have to say,
Never rely on a single view or opinion,
Take all comments with a grain of salt,
Disregard the outliers whether for or against,
Make your own decisions, and accept learning lessons as part of the process.
I agree. It was more tongue in cheek. I always find it useful to learn to take caution when my wallet is involved. Now the onus is on me to properly scrutinize/vet what seems the best in my mind, and hope i judged appropriately

I agree. It was more tongue in cheek. I always find it useful to learn to take caution when my wallet is involved. Now the onus is on me to properly scrutinize/vet what seems the best in my mind, and hope i judged appropriately
In hindsight, add one more item to my general list:
Report back for benefit of others what you learned from your own experience, be honest, and just as quick to point out a good or a bad point on equipment or service. Keep an open mind, everything is constantly changing, your decision was but a moment in time.

I will say, joining this forum has taught me a lot about solar
It’s also taught me a lot about how this industry mirrors every other and to trust no vendor.

Don’t know whether to be thrilled or disappointed ?

Anything that is hot or popular will have this, you should have seen the fights break out over fidget spinners, 1 seller claiming the other sellers products will cut your fingers off even though they look exactly the same :oops:

Anything that is hot or popular will have this, you should have seen the fights break out over fidget spinners, 1 seller claiming the other sellers products will cut your fingers off even though they look exactly the same :oops:
Why do I not doubt the accuracy of this, even a little bit ?

Competition is the only saving grace of capitalism as far as buyers/consumers are concerned. Despite anything and everything they say, sellers hate competition. They will go to great lengths to prevent it: exclusive arrangements, patents, "bribes" for regulations, etc. You will save a ton of money avoiding buying anything from sole source sellers.

I don't understand why these questions always end up down this road. If you don't want a Sol-Ark, don't get one.
Had I not purchased mine a month before the 18Kpv came out, I may have gone a different direction. But, I did get a Sol-Ark 15K, and have no regrets. By the way, is Sol-Ark going to toss any of us a bone that bought right before they dropped prices? ?
Have you experienced any issues with surge from tools, etc., and it shutting down? Seeing on Youtube people who upgraded software and having issues with balance legs. I am just starting my research...

Back