diy solar

diy solar

Why IC GOGOGO Store SUCKS PART #2 - and why you should ALWAYS pay via Credit Card when buying from the Chinese.

ghostwriter66

"Here - Hold my Beer"
EE from LAX CA -work in SouthTX for giant evil Oil
So this is a continuation of PART #1 thats out there. No need to find it - I will summarize ..

Sometime end of February, @Steve_S and I purchased what seemed to be a great deal on a Voltage Current Adjustable Lifepo4 75A 3-13V battery charger...

@Steve_S had his expedited to him and I decided to just take the slow boat ... (This is the story about the slow boat and the constant BS and how AliExpress NEVER sides on the side of the consumer)

((PS - so the one that Steve got was literally a POS so maybe I dodged a bullet))

So SPOILER alert - YES my CC company (not Aliexpress!!) refunded my money immediately after opening a dispute - so YES I got my money back but now I just want to bitch a moment ....

So Ordered it end of Feb .. finally got a real receipt 05 March ...

Was told that it would be shipped out immediately ...

Week 1 - no tracking number ... i dropped them a note - they said it would go out following week ... (and YES I am fully aware of the COVID issue)

Week 2- 4 literally the same note from me - same reply from them ... GOING TO SHIP TOMORROW

I open a dispute with Aliexpress and lo and behold I get some fake-ass tracking notification that "Elvis has left the Building" and the package was picked up and on the way to the airport ....

Well the Trip from the manufacturer to the Airport must have been by a solar powered skateboard because it took 2 weeks to get TO the airport ... (now let it be known this is ALIEXPRESS doing the tracking!!)

Then it set at the airport for almost a month ....

Then it left the airport in route to US ... slowest plane ever - it took 2 weeks for it to go from China (by air) to LAX.

Then it has set in LAX for 2 weeks ...

And NOW -- it has been OUT FOR DELIVERY for almost 2 weeks ...

Do i believe any of this - not at all -- do I believe that they even shipped the package from the manufacture - NOT AT ALL ...

When I contact AliExpress (TWICE) they told me that no refunds could be given since a tracking number has been assigned and once the number is assigned its not their fault its not delivered ..

THAT IS WHY BOYS AND GIRLS YOU ALWAYS PAY WITH A VIRTUAL CREDIT CARD SO YOU CAN GET YOUR MONEY BACK ... ALSO - avoid THIS STORE TOTALLY

Back