diy solar

diy solar

Will 8 April 2024 be event free.

D71

Solar Wizard
Will the predicted 8 April be event free. In ancient time a Solar Eclipse were associated with omen. The stories are building… for the eclipse

I would be much more worried about the upcoming WHO Pandemic Treaty (May 27 2024)

1711118077955.png

Reactions: D71
I would be much more worried about the upcoming WHO Pandemic Treaty (May 27 2024)

View attachment 203687
Antisemitism laws are the gateway to killing off free speech aka 1st amendment. Ppl didn’t want to talk about it so they - Republicans mostly pushing it through for the rest of us. Ahhh the Republican party always bringing in great laws to be used against us. Patriot act and so on. Again proof the uniparty exist. Just like the assault weapons ban so many republicans signed onto. Yes. Yum yum communism approaches.

Turn everything to number 11 on the scale of 0-10.

Scared?

Wait they have measles or some shit from the immigrants that snuck in illegally. Going to shut everything down.

It is election year.

Tomorrow is 8 April 2024 there is suppose to be a huge solar eclipse. Should we unplug - power down?

If the 8 April 2024 eclipse is not exciting enough maybe that comet will take us out in 2 weeks. ? This is 2024 election year…. we need something major.
Why would a video owner not want their youtube linked?

Planet killer if it hits. Best way for Aliens to wipe us out if they exist.

Oh well. 🤡 muh emergency solar generator will save me. Why did ppl worship the sun in the past?

Doom Gloom … send money…. 🤡

Is everyone still here. Did CERN fire off collider and open dimensional portal like one of the scientist had mentioned?

Their own ppl started the shit. Defund them - fire them starting it.

Next up for end of world is comet. .

Back