will you pay the price for seplos pusung S

Seplos Chris Ren

So we upgrade the seplos pusung model.
upgrade 1 - pcd wire instead of wire harness
upgrade 2 - copper bus bar instead of battery cables
upgrade 3 - waterproof battery terminals instead of normal ones
upgrade 4 - adding second trip protection relay device
upgrade 5 - plastic steel strap for cell compression

All for longer cycle life and safety utilities. After video posted, some people thought it is a waste of money to do such a upgrading. And I've pasted the video link below. so I would like to know how many of you will pay for this?

I think those are nice upgrades. While I understand the reason for the second trip protection relay, I think its unlikely this ever might trip. And if its a normal relay, what additional power does it draw?

I personally would prefer a breaktype switch on the front and the normal M8 style front terminals

I think it is relatively cost-effective to use a good-quality battery pack. Because it will provide a long warranty, the quality will be better, it can avoid fewer problems. Maybe I will attach much importance in the quality of battery pack.:)

@Seplos Chris Ren Many times you have visited this forum asking for feedback and incorporating ideas you have received for free into your business.

The times i’ve tagged you in posts where people are asking for technical assistance with seplos products they have purchased you have failed to help.

@Seplos Chris Ren Many times you have visited this forum asking for feedback and incorporating ideas you have received for free into your business.

The times i’ve tagged you in posts where people are asking for technical assistance with seplos products they have purchased you have failed to help.

Using the forum and then not giving back is not cool.

And then there’s this :

Some of the responses in this thread seem fishy. If you look at the post history of some of the members, well, if it quacks like a duck...

So we upgrade the seplos pusung model.
upgrade 1 - pcd wire instead of wire harness
upgrade 2 - copper bus bar instead of battery cables
upgrade 3 - waterproof battery terminals instead of normal ones
upgrade 4 - adding second trip protection relay device
upgrade 5 - plastic steel strap for cell compression

All for longer cycle life and safety utilities. After video posted, some people thought it is a waste of money to do such a upgrading. And I've pasted the video link below. so I would like to know how many of you will pay for this?

while i really like the upgrades, to me they are too expensive and shipping as of late is too high.

not sure what changed over the last year with seplos, but not liking the road you're taking

that being said, the hardware i bought i top notch

I think those are nice upgrades. While I understand the reason for the second trip protection relay, I think its unlikely this ever might trip. And if its a normal relay, what additional power does it draw?

I personally would prefer a breaktype switch on the front and the normal M8 style front terminals
breaker won't disable the battery if the FET failed?

Some of the responses in this thread seem fishy. If you look at the post history of some of the members, well, if it quacks like a duck...

For sure, you have @Aaron Zhou trying to sell seplos BMS in another thread.

These seplos guys have decent products, but they are parasites here on this forum.

I wish them doom and unmitigated failure in their endeavours. (stolen from sailing anarchy forum)

It seems the relay comes with more precision controls. It's like a second regulation switch. And a normal breaker/fuse holder is just a mechanic switch which will shut down the whole system.
yep the relay is controled by the BMS.

Any chance I can get the cable connection type.. my 50m2 cables that I purchased with two 280ah battery kits get very hot.. I need to be able to find the cable connector type that connects to the posts so I can make my own much heavier cable. The two units are daisy chained and then go to a bus bar and then feeds two inverters. left of the bus bar is 0/2 and cool to the touch. To the right of the bus bar is warm to hot. I would like to make some 0/4 from bus to batt. thanks in advance for any help.

Any chance I can get the cable connection type.. my 50m2 cables that I purchased with two 280ah battery kits get very hot.. I need to be able to find the cable connector type that connects to the posts so I can make my own much heavier cable. The two units are daisy chained and then go to a bus bar and then feeds two inverters. left of the bus bar is 0/2 and cool to the touch. To the right of the bus bar is warm to hot. I would like to make some 0/4 from bus to batt. thanks in advance for any help.
How many amps are you pushing through the 50mm2 wire and what is the insulation temperature rating?

This has been answer many time in the thread ;-)

however You can't use more than 50mm2 cable on the connector, it won't fit.

How many Amp are you pooling from the batteries with your 2 inverters. ? inverter model ?
Can you post a picture of your busbar, ?

Instead of daisy chained use a pair of cable for each battery. ( you can even use 2 pairs if needed, but I don't think you are discharging at more than 1C ?)

Here is an other source for the connector https://www.elecbee.com/fr-132-connecteur-ev . if you want to change the connector you have to change the connector on the battery also. don't mix different connector's brand.

sorry if the question has been answered.. the inverters are LVX6048. Default settings for amp in and out from solar and grid. I believe the cables said 4000v. these are the ones that are 50m2 type and rated at 250 amp over current. Inverters are in parallel. I am still learning but will try to see how much current is pushing through them. I might just change connectors on the batt as well so I can bigger and safer cable. thanks Sergea.

sorry if the question has been answered.. the inverters are LVX6048. Default settings for amp in and out from solar and grid. I believe the cables said 4000v. these are the ones that are 50m2 type and rated at 250 amp over current. Inverters are in parallel. I am still learning but will try to see how much current is pushing through them. I might just change connectors on the batt as well so I can bigger and safer cable. thanks Sergea.
;-) Can you show a picture of your busbar and cabling ?

Back