diy solar

diy solar

Xiaoxiang BMS app/software update from wnsnty.xyz????

I found this thread in Google and I thought I would drop in and say hello :)

I made those pages on wnsnty.xyz because the official downloads (at least when I first created the pages) were a mess and all over the place. Kinda still are, considering that the jiabaida.com doesn't tell you what version you're downloading (it's still 3.1.1026 as of writing this). I actually dislike that jiabaida.com's download is now a generic xiaoxiang.apk, because it means that newer versions are liable to appear and disappear, meaning that there could have been a version 3.1.1025, but they replaced the download with 3.1.1026.

The downloads page on my website links to the original download locations where possible. My mirrors on Google Drive are a backup of the official files with the names cleaned up. It's there just so there is an convenient archive of the various versions.

Hope this sheds some light, cheers :)
Just as an FYI, we appreciate the work you've done into the protocol and clean consolidation of resources.

у кого была такая ситуация с бмс? сначала все нормально работало, а блокировка перестала отключать бмс? переустановка приложения не помогает ... an error appears at the bottom of the screen as in the screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-10-31-18-46-19-689_com.jiabaida.xiaoxiang.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-10-31-18-46-19-689_com.jiabaida.xiaoxiang.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
[who had such a situation with bms? at first everything worked fine, but the blocking stopped turning off the bms? reinstalling the app doesn't help] ... an error appears at the bottom of the screen as in the screenshot
у кого была такая ситуация с бмс? сначала все нормально работало, а блокировка перестала отключать бмс? переустановка приложения не помогает ... an error appears at the bottom of the screen as in the screenshot
machine translated to increase visibility

i have not experienced the error on android in xiaoxiangbms where there is an message “device data processing error” while at same time “block/disable mosfet” is unable to be done.

sometimes turning bluetooth off then turning bluetooth on again fixes my problems with xiaoxiangbms. not every time.

unplugging bms bluetooth module only and then plug bluetooth module to bms has fixed communication error once for me.

sometimes i create error by connect to jbd bms and then close application before selecting disconnect from bms. this sometimes leaves bms in state of thinking it is connected to bluetooth device still. then in this condition the BMS does not appear in the list of devices to connect to at first. sorry if none of this is helpful. may your bms operate properly for you soon. ?

Please show screenshots that this program can administer

If you are asking for review of the 3.1.xxx version, someone already filmed a review:

If you asking for 3.2.xxx version I am not using it as it it useless for me hence the reason I was asking for admin version of it.

Regarding 200A support, seems like the limitation applies only to setting Hardware Fallback settings.
Regular settings are OK.

FYI: Looks like since JBD switched to 3.2.xxx app, the older versions fail to fetch online help/description data.

I asked for version 3.2.xxx. In this version, I did not see the possibility of changing any settings.

When the Chinese workers return from vacation, they will turn on the servers and online help will be available.

It works fine for me. Maybe the Internet is faulty in the Chinese direction?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-02-03-12-18-20-055_com.jiabaida.bms.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-02-03-12-18-20-055_com.jiabaida.bms.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 11
There is indeed a new 3.2.000 version available:

http://www.jiabaida.com/appdown/index.html
http://www.jiabaida.com/appdown/xiaoxiang-customer.apk

(you have to use the QR code at the top of their homepage to get to this page, pretty much every other page on their website 404s...)
  • The new app tries to get you to sign up, you can click 'Jump Login' to skip that
  • All sensor data is available on the main screen, which is nice, but the labels make it a bit messy
  • Parameter view currently only retrieves parameter info (and in my case, it doesn't work, fields are blank). If you need the ability to edit BMS config, stick with 3.1.1026 for now
  • There is a QR code scan function, not sure if their newer BMS come with a QR code to scan, or maybe with their batteries?
  • The new app has a different signature, so you can have both 3.1.1026 and 3.2.000 installed at the same time.
I'll update the archives with the new version soon.

Some screenshots are attached

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220206-021305_XiaoXiang20.jpg
    Screenshot_20220206-021305_XiaoXiang20.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20220206-020403_XiaoXiang20.jpg
    Screenshot_20220206-020403_XiaoXiang20.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20220206-020255_XiaoXiang20.jpg
    Screenshot_20220206-020255_XiaoXiang20.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20220206-020250_XiaoXiang20.jpg
    Screenshot_20220206-020250_XiaoXiang20.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20220206-020240_XiaoXiang20.jpg
    Screenshot_20220206-020240_XiaoXiang20.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20220206-020229_XiaoXiang20.jpg
    Screenshot_20220206-020229_XiaoXiang20.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
QR code use is optional. The download link is below the QR code: http://www.jiabaida.com/appdown/index.html
Other apps that work: https://diysolarforum.com/threads/jbd-xiaoxiang-bms-apps-list.29890/
I was actually referring to within the 3.2.000 app itself, the button in the top right corner takes you to a QR Code/Barcode scanner page. I'm guessing for some sort of quick bluetooth pair option. As far as I can tell that's new in 3.2.000

edit:
The labels translated to English using google translate amount to 'scan qr code'. Scanning generic QR codes including the one on the website don't do anything, the phone vibrates and goes back to the pairing page.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220206-050526_XiaoXiang20.jpg
    Screenshot_20220206-050526_XiaoXiang20.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
This application only runs in countries where the decimal separator is "." (dot symbol). If the delimiter is "," (comma), then the application goes into the bootloop.
Registration on the server involves a remote connection to the BMS from anywhere in the world. Instead of bluetooth, a module is used to connect to WiFi or another wireless connection. Not fully implemented. The software developer is a third party.

Last edited:
This application only runs in countries where the decimal separator is "." (dot symbol). If the delimiter is "," (comma), then the application goes into the bootloop.
wow! hopefully the developer/s will patch that bug soon.

For the latest version (3.1.1026bild5) I made a translation into Russian. I'm from Russia, it's cold here and bears walk the streets :)
I could add other languages like German (hello Rangsdorf) if there are people who can translate the phrases into their language. Please contact private messages.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-30-14-43-51-826_com.jiabaida.bms.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-30-14-43-51-826_com.jiabaida.bms.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 13
For the latest version (3.1.1026bild5) I made a translation into Russian. I'm from Russia, it's cold here and bears walk the streets :)
I could add other languages like German (hello Rangsdorf) if there are people who can translate the phrases into their language. Please contact private messages.
My wife would appreciate the Russian translation, but I doubt she will want anything to do with it.

Для последней версии (3.1.1026bild5) я сделал перевод на русский язык. Я из России, здесь холодно и медведи ходят по улицам :)
Я мог бы добавить другие языки, такие как немецкий (привет Rangsdorf), если есть люди, которые могут перевести фразы на свой язык. Пожалуйста, свяжитесь с личными сообщениями.
Добрый день! Я очень долго искал русское приложение Пожалуйста, свяжитесь со мной: ya.toharoller@gmail.com

Xiaoxiang App Manual

Attachments

• Xiaoxiang App Manual(Opertation Terminal)-2022.3.3.pdf
    701.2 KB · Views: 101
Xiaoxiang App Manual
So, are you able to bind BMS to get "parameter setings" enabled?
I do not see "prompt dialog box will automatically pop up: whether to bind the device or not."
How to get it?

3.3 Setting permissions to activate
After the APP is downloaded, the initial interface is the user version. The user version has
no parameter viewing and setting function pages. It is necessary to apply for the APP setting permission.
The specific steps are as follows:
1. The prerequisite is that you need to register an account before you can apply for opening, because
you need to bind the Bluetooth address and account in the background;
2. After the account registration is completed, connect to the corresponding Bluetooth. After the
connection is successful, a prompt dialog box will automatically pop up: whether to bind the device
or not. After selecting the binding, the Bluetooth management platform receives the request. After
verification by the background administrator, the setting permission is opened.
3. After the account is set up in the background, the APP will display the parameter setting
interface accordingly. If it is not updated immediately, you can try to disconnect the current
Bluetooth, and then connect to refresh

Back